Quillivant XR

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2013 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the companies can reconcile the data by looking at wholesale zip code total and give credit when credit is due, unless you get credited only based on your "A" targets and dr specific, then you screwed.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have over 70,000 miles on company car. Is anyone getting a notification of a car on order?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call Ari or ask mgr to inquire

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My car has well over 80k. If you call about, you might just get a car they have in storage. I am sure most of us have cars over 70k...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what the heck is going on with this cluster f^#% of adding, changing and screwing up the focus for the Q3? does anyone know what we should expect for 4th qtr? I signed on here for a decent product and now we are chasing an AZ product no one at a Ped level wants to talk about. I feel "scoped".
    My friend said that every summer this thing is F'd as new marketing comes in and it takes 6 Mos for them to figure out what to do. Grant it I haven't been here for a full cycle but wondering if it is really always this ridiculous. I think our manager is a mute since the ppi was added.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So......... We are almost half way through the year... Anyone think there will be cuts again for the fourth year in a row???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course there will be. Just make sure you're compliant with all admin (scanning in cards, expense reports on time, etc) and sell your ass off. Then cross your fingers cause who knows what measures they'll use for who goes and who stays.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else think the bonus structure is screwed up? Coming aboard I was given a decent package- so originally explained to me. Then we were sold to this company. The quota was not handed out. Have been watching numbers rack up significantly and mentioned quite a bit. When the math added up, I hit the goal numbers and where is the payout?. Can someone explain that? What company throws hurdles on the track all along the way and then does not reward winners for real numbers?. Someone has mentioned "factoring"? What the hell is factoring and why would you penalize rep for a process after the fact? This is so F'd up. Clearly reps are not valued for what they deliver. Not sure who the "old PDI" is that people refer to but this company structure is messed up.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you find goals? I still haven't seen any for Q1.

Factoring is somewhere between 10-20%. Initially we were told it was due to off label prescribing potential and their CIA with the FDA. The CIA is over but factoring continues, presumably for the same reason. I agree it's not fair since we don't promote off-label and have no way of controlling if a physician decided to do so. Regardless, the weekly numbers are absolute rubbish. Don't put much credibility into those.

We typically get bonuses on the 15th...but won't be surprised if that's pushed back due to Publicis merger.

I miss the old PDI. But Nancy (CEO) was crashing that ship quickly.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should I plan anything in the near future.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Planning today for your layoff is a wise idea. There is no severance and golden parachute. It’s two weeks over and out Tonto.