Moral

Discussion in 'Salix' started by Anonymous, Jun 25, 2015 at 10:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh man watching you all bitch and wine is hilarious. I am new to the company but I came from a train wreck of a company. Bitching about only getting $100 food allowance.. We got a $7 allowance for breakfast.. Dollar menu millionaires!

You realize Salix/Valeant is one of the few companies that still pay high bonus right? Most companies you get an $80k salary and if you're lucky they throw $5,000 your way once a year.

This acquisition, they left your company intact! I came from frankensteins pharma monster! It's funny, because I'm excited about this job and happy to be with this company, but everyone's bitching.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

High bonus keep dreaming

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you guys actually talked to Valeant reps? Average reps are pulling $30k a quarter.

But you know, go work for BI, get a $3k bonus based on surveys.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true. Know a couple of Valeant reps who have been there for a while. Bonuses have been very good for them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oooooh Ooooooh Dream Weaver!
    Total BS

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know what? You're right. Having worked for Valeant now for a whole month, I'm sure you know how small the bonus pool will be. I mean it only takes about 4 weeks to learn all you need to know about our future bonus payouts. We should all just quit. You go first....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PDI $65K/year??? That's good for PDI! Worked on one of their contracts a few years back and everyone on my team had bases in the 50's. They are lowest paying of any of the CSO's.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is well-known that BI offers some of the lowest salaries in the industry. And, as previously posted, PDI offers the lowest salaries of the CSO's. Oh, and their bonuses suck, too!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha...

Can't tell if the guys saying all is well are management trolls or genuine posters.

But it's cool, you'll all learn. Trust me, you will in due time. We all eventually had to learn what kind of beast we were dealing with in Valeant and wished we had listened to warnings. Good luck folks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we've all heard the warnings that Valeant is evil and everything is going to suck. So far, not much has changed for me. My geography is the same and I like my new RSM. If it takes a turn for the worst, I'll leave and go somewhere else. Seems pretty simple. It's not like Valeant has me locked into some indentured service contract.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Unfortunately some people had their territories blow up or got stuck with an RSM they don't like. I feel bad for them. But so far, I'm doing the same job I was doing before Valeant came along.