Field reimbursement position vs sales position

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2015 at 5:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total B.S.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must be a guy and not the target of this guys moves. stay clear ladies

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complete BS. Not even close.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total nonsense! He is pure big pharma and he is only into beating his direct reports with big pharma gotcha management. This clown is typical big pharma micromanager joke. The entire industry knows it

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just came over to reimbursement. i think the nrd put a good word in for me. i am grateful but the guy was an egomaniac and pushed out anyone who did not fall in line at his last company. i am pleased to be working but very concerned about this guy leading the team.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My sales counterparts are hilarious one of them is already saying his territory is the most important one to my success! Really? You are such a team player, I am going to purposely work with the others so this ahole loses out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know the feeling My hospital rep is a complete douchebag!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Field Access has an awesome culture from what I can see so far.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Field access team is great, but the sales reps acting like our boss is bullshit. Keep pushing it and I will spend all my time outside your territory.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do work for the sale force idiot. When we say jump, you better jump. We are the ones bringing in the sales and making the money for the company. You are simply an assistive role. So if anyone has a big head, it is you. You are support to the sales team. Nothing more than that. So when we say we need you in our territories, you need to be there.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The field access team works for the sales force. They need to do their jobs like everyone else and shut up.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, FAS reps control you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FAS is a glorified secretary.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who make more than you and control your bonus. Owned!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go team

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we might own sales but they are making more than us because our company was cheap on salaries.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These types of posts are accurate. This guy is adept at lying and kissing his boss' ass. He is a liability in waiting for this company. Don't buy his bullshit.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

absolutely accurate! there have been an incredible number of posts that confirm TM is a company liability. here is what we inherited by hiring this person: an HR nightmare (many posts have confirmed this), a snake (he politics his way up but abuses those below him), is a total micromanager (see the 100 posts that confirm this one), rules by intimidation and behaves like a child when he is supposed to be a leader. this guy is totally WRONG for our culture.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we get back on the subject of my hospital rep is a dick!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES, totally accurate! Watch your back. TM, the National Director of Reimbursement, will cozy up to you to gain your trust then he will stab you in the back to get the accolades and promotions. everyone who ever worked with him knows that he plays head games, politics, is two faced, micromanages and gets off on abusing all of his staff. Hopefully, our management will realize that he is a major liability for the company and our staff