No national launch meeting?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2015 at 9:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it just me, or have the last 2 HV invites got you concerned as well? The first was an invite replacing the save the date for Orlando to a save the date for a potential district meeting? And the next is a Teleconf for an updated Rexulti timeline....

In a way, I am happy we aren't going to spend all that money to nationally launch a product in a tough market, with no coverage. But, it seems a little weird given how big brex is to this company.

Anyone have the scoop?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry the direction will have changed 8 times in the next 2 weeks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems like something strange is going on. Is it possible that we didn't get MDD?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since February, we thought MDD would come later. Also, as of today, Lundbeck Brex co promote is a no-go.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's sue the FDA again- lol

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS! The co-promote is still on. Where did get your info?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been hearing this rumor about Lundbeck for 2 months, guess it's true now. Thanks for sharing. Too bad Otsuka cannot communicate better to it's own employees.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is bad because? Why do we need them?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did you hear that makes you think Lundbeck will not be co- promoting Brex? I work for a Lundbeck. We just got our "new" territories and most of us will be promoting Brex in P1. Don't understand this thread... What did you hear???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good!It would have been waytoo many reps out there.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong dumbshit- Lundbeck owns 45% of Brex and will be selling it to Psychs with their Beta Team.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone ever get an explanation for this?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lundbeck is definitely selling Brex. Just another BS rumor.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the company was actually trying to be smart and not have an expensive launch meeting and take everyone away again, when they could just launch it regionally. I am happy they are doing this. It's going to take a while to get any sort of coverage ( Medicaid or commercial) so no need for the pep rally until people can actually get it! Thank you Otsuka!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which will be years away

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If ever.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sick of the outside snitches that place posts like this one (not sure if this poster is a snitch or not) but surely this thread is riddled with rats claiming to be "we" making ass wipe assumptive claims about launch timeline, co promotion etc...It's one of the oldest tricks in the book, make a far-out claim, with the intention for the real "US" to correct them with factual freebies...Best to STOP feeding anonymous posters making claims as "We" or "I," they lie. Most of them are hacks paid to research competition in our market that love the claims they can make anonymously. We'd laugh at them if they approached us and shared the truth about who pays them to feed competitive information. Lazy asses look for us to bleed facts here. LAUGH LOUDLY and keep on feeding the the anonymous posters the BS they deserve!!!!! True insiders know what we need to know and only use CP for harmless vents about the other ass holes we work with. Protect out own friggin' paychecks as long as we can. The snitches should use every ounce of effort to find a real job.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The meeting is on! Going to Philly again and believe it or not, they brought back Coktoasten to be in charge of logistics. At least we won't have to worry about a snow storm.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, you do. It's going to be in Montreal in the first week of December

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cool. I can expense getting a new passport.