next training class

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2012 at 2:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the next training class? Is it true that it's on-site for three weeks? Do we have to share a room?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, Yup, and Yup, not necessarily in that order.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who's the trainer?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You stay at Red Roof Inn, RSM. Includes continental breakfast.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure where you stayed, but I stayed at a marriot near the office. get a life you moron.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Training for applied was the worst three weeks of my life. My boyfriend told me I should just go home, but made it through somehow. I hate this company and just need to make it one year, then out of this awful company. They treat their employees like prisoners in tiny hotel rooms with roommates, crappy food and no expense budget and low pay.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats holding you back? leave now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is your management speaking above.
    It seriously is.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"My boyfriend told me......" enough said.........now, go ask your boyfriend if this comment should upset you. Take him a beer while you're at it.......

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just Joking....thanks for the heads up.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm considering interviewing with Applied, and would like to know if we are able to have our own room for training? I'm impressed with the products, but don't want to room with someone who I don't even know for three whole weeks. Let me know if anyone has a heads up on this. Thanks!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the previous posts. No, you don't get your own room. But it's only 3 weeks. It's not that big a deal. Get over it. You'll spend most of the time in class and studying anyhow.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Three weeks is a long time to have a roommate! R u kidding me? Doesn't sound like a good fit for me. Also from reading this site, ur company seems to have many other issues with low compensation, management with really bad reputation throughout the industry, sexual discrimination(getting sued?) and age discrimination. Best wishes and have fun with your roommates at ur meetings! Oh, but then again, management probably doesn't have roommates, do they?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good call. I'd base my opinion on a company by what I read on an anonymous message board. You're clearly one of the more advanced thinkers who knows how to research and what kinds of companies to stay away from.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone have to go to training to sell trocars?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because not everyone is as smart as you are.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, Mr. AP manager, u r right! One online site with anonymous comments is not the best way to learn about a potential employer's company culture. It is just one of many. A few other ways to learn about a company are talking to former and current employees, recruiters, hospital staff that interact with the company, in addition to other sites such as Glassdoor.com, etc. The overall feedback I've received from this research just verifies what I have read on this site. Ted Stanley, Dennis Grosshans, John Donahue etc. are complete jackasses who bring the company down, old US Surgical management who run the training department. Glassdoor.com-21% of employees would recommend this company to friends or family (not exactly something to brag about). Medical recruiters- AP Medical is okay for young reps trying to break into medical sales, but other than that, run. Just use them for experience and call them for help finding a decent job. Hospital staff- high turnover and have had many new reps calling on them every year b/c they don't stay! Employees either looking for better employment or just paying dues to get experience to find something better. How's that for research jackass?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good thing Glassdoor isn't anonymous. I was hoping for some honest, non biased feedback, just like here.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the recruiters, hospital staff and employees? Glass door.com is anonymous for all employers, but Applied has the highest disapproval rating, mostly from engineering, not sales people. Doesn't that tell u there is something wrong?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Applied is smugly proud of their bad reputation. They wear it proudly as if it were a badge of honor. It all goes back to Said's feelings of inadequacy when he worked for Baxter. Its a psychological pathology and will NEVER change.