Accounting is a Mess

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 14, 2012 at 2:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on in Accounting? Everyone left. Every week I walk over there I see someone leaves. Ralph Colon the accounting manager was a bad guy but he left. He didn't know what he was doing. Why is it still a mess over there? Is Marc Padre the Controller the next to leave? Why does he still have a job after this mess?

2. Maybe the people in Accounting are:

A. Gaining a conscious
    B. Sick of the terrible accounting and consolidation systems
    C. Tired of being brow beaten every time they turn around
    D. All of the above

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The entire department is temps. Is the company going to be sold? Management really messed this up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as they keep Mikeys new G550 in the air, who cares? All the former employees paid the 33 million dollar price tag with their jobs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was in the department for a few months. They fired me but asked me to stay on to train the new person. They gave me no feedback for what i did wrong. Should I sue? This company is the worst I've worked for in my career.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sill the same. Any perms jobs are now on the line.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper management really screwed up the whole company.
    2013 is the year Valeant's wheels will finally fall off.
    The truth about this company needs to be made public for the world to see.
    Federal pound one in the ass prison sentences need to be doled out to upper management.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They only hire and keep losers who know nothing! The still have consultants working from California. They only want people who can plead ignorance. Sad no learnings

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yous guys know nada. Accounting is fine. That is why the stock is doing so well- all time high. I plan on redoing my kitchen with my bonus money and I will convert my above ground pool to in ground.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW must be one big bonus to do those home improvements lmao rofl.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does an above average Valeant/Medicia rep make these days: salary + bonus for an entire year? Seriously, just would like to know. We are all anonymous here. Just post your own, or a colleague's. It would just be interesting to see.
    For instance, my salary is $80,000 and my bonus last year was about $15,000, so total was $95,000.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My base is $165K Bonus $100K (It was a bad year), Not sure if I'm going to take the Range Rover, S class, or 7 Series as the company car. The tuition reimbursement is a little weak as it only pays 98% of Ivy League schools. But you have to love the $12K a month housing allowance and the open account at Brooks Brothers. Any thing else I can help you with? If so, I'll get one of my personal assistants right on it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot, but glad you earned an "A" in addition.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhhh, someone doesn't want reps knowing what other reps are earning. Hmmmm.....wonder why? Very suspicious.
    Come on, post a few.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Long time Valeant rep here. My base salary is $20,000 and my bonus was about $500 bills, but I get all the 'oral care' I need, on a daily basis. Not bad for doing nothing all day, everyday!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am special. I get two of them. I can do two projects

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is wrong with you? Above ground pool, really?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone complains about their compensation.....well, post some salaries and bonuses, and let's see what all the complaining is about. What is the big deal?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

must not live in Scottsdale "above ground pool" lmao rofl now that is something to brag about. Probably one of those plastic kiddie pools from Walmart.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm. Lets see, you make fun of my pool (we got a lot of use this summer, plus it came with the house). and bonuses and want to know people's salary???? That makes tons of sense, if you we're nicer I would have told you, I am in charge of everyone's payroll at my location. It took me while to get back to you all. Month end just ended and I am in charge for my location and I was working very late nights. It is all worth it, we get one of the bonuses this week. You should see in your direct deposit on the 15. Do not know about your location but accounting is doing great here.