VRX employees- Did you see Pyott on Cramer today?

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2014 at 7:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allergan CEO Dave Pyott was on Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" today and hinted at making a major acquisition soon. Clearly this puts a wrench in your boys Pearson and Ackmans plans.

Have any of you thought about what you might do for work once your growth numbers come out in August? When your stock tanks soon there after due to those numbers and you find your company slipping off the map????? When AGN acquires another company making them too expensive to buy?? Just curious??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not worried at all....as you can see, Valeant counties to buy companies (Allergan is just another one), and have drugs FDA approved while buying! So, no ...not concerned at all! BUSINESS AS USUAL :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allergan is not just another one. It's 50 billion hostile merger. VRX has never done a hostile successfully

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company is a joke. Never would've accepted a position here but B&L happend.

Allergan will outclass us. No question.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who shows better? DP or Fat Mike? Come on this isn't even a match.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has Valeant done anything successfully!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cramer's quote after Pyott interview says it all:
    So, my bottom line: I am more optimistic about the Allergan stock price without Valeant but I also think it will be very difficult to keep Valeant from winning because of cheap money and raw need and greed from the acquirer's side.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey moron you just got the kiss of death from Jim the idiot Kramer. Bye Allergan and that dipshit Scott you have placed your faith on. By next spring you all will be working for MP.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you notice how articulately, and spit-free, he prounced the word Ophthamology? He even brushed his hair and didn't have food in his teeth.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left Valeant and Im glad I did, making more money with better company ,the medicis days are long gone.But Im really looking forward to seeing Allergan get bought every rep I met was a really jack ass.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How in the world did you ever get a job with those writing skills????

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice teeth.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding?? Not worried at all?? The numbers come out soon and we will look like shit. We don't report using GAAP and Wall St. and analysts are onto us with the bullshit way they report growth which should be 0%. Now AGN's Pyott plans on making a major acquisition!!!! They had 15 Billion which they will now use to purchase someone which Valeant could have used for the merger. Never going to afford that purchase anymore! I think we are screwed. The poster is right! Stock will slide, wall st will lose confidence, massive sell off, lay offs, implode!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's your plan ? hold out for a severance package ?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just sit and wait I guess. At somepoint this company will not survive. The question is- is that sooner than we think. Perhaps MP didn't think this through well enough when he decided to go after AGN. They are way too superior of a company to think we could just muscle them into submission and take them over like the other little entities that we bought! Goes to show you how much leadership skill our clown CEO has. By going after AGN, he has shined the spotlight on VRX financials and that spotlight is showing alot of holes in the fabric. Too many people are picking up on that and even the short term investors have to be worried that profits are not what they are said they are.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? The financials are fine. Problem is debt load. The greater the debt the greater the risk. Valeant is making lots of ca$h. So don't confuse debt and risk with financials.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some good points, but VRX is not coming to an end next month. MP has previously stated he thought the AGN acquisition would likely close by the end of the year. If the deal doesn't happen by then, MP will move on to other large acquisitions.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. There is no chance of it happening by the end of the year. There obviously isn't the 25% to call the Allergan special meeting which will not be until Dec at the earliest. This will probably go well into 2015. We are screwed.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About 3 years ago, Valeant lost it's bid on Cephalon to Teva. It was not the end of the world.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct. I would love to see the real timeline.

I think we would have to call a second special meeting once the first special meeting is done ???

This is getting hairy.