Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, May 7, 2009 at 2:55 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selection is by penis size

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The smallest ones run the company

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

small AND limp

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.....and the dumbest--but they think they are smarter than the rest of us. Hopelessly misguided buffoons are in charge of the mess they themselves created

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how many people are chosen for this intrusive hair test every quarter? Is there even a remote chance of being picked?

The shortest amount of hair sample a lab will take is 1/2", which is equivalent to 30 days of drug use. So guys with short hair, just shave it to 1/2" and make sure you completely shave your armpit hair if you are chosen. Also remember that it takes 2x/week of marijuana use to show up.

Fuck off Cardinal.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally random but if you've had a car accident you will be tested right away and likely again 3 to 6 months later. I don't smoke anything but can't blame those who do as I bet the pain of working here is eased by being high and wasted.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and little

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does the finance department also use hair follicle testing? Is the hair test a company wide policy or only certain departments?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company wide.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure most people that get freaked out about the drug test are marijuana users, but since THC doesn't bind to the hair very easily, data shows it takes about twice per week usage to show up on a hair test. On the other hand, real drugs like cocaine bind to the hair very easily and can be seen after one time use. Peace out.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up about the dam drug testing already. If you're so worried about getting busted then go work somewhere else. Shit, there are great people losing jobs every day here and don't care about your loser drug choices.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ENOUGH WITH THE DRUG TESTING!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you live in middle America. Kill yourself.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A big Thank you to the earlier poster with the twice per week info! 420 to all!

15. #95 Anonymous, Nov 28, 2014 at 7:54 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2015 at 7:32 PM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I ALREADY HAVE_HAPPY NOW?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what drugs do they look for in the hair test?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fart in zip lock bag, seal.... take a deep breath of clean air... open zip lock bag and inhale your essence you stupid fuck!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've gotta be on drugs to ease the angst working here; the culture is pernicious and backstabbing flourishes. And yet they still random test us to make sure we're not self-medicating on the job. Scum Bags pervade this place. Lots of them.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ball Bag Bolognese

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They only seek out the douche bags for drug screening, so be prepared