More Changes Next Quarter

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2014 at 5:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor on the street is we may see more changes next quarter.. anyone have any intel?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps a Med side Spin off? They will probably need it given all the internal red tape they are about to run into.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard that one too..it's going to be an interesting how the next few months pan out!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mix,mix,mix, LOL

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth is, we need more changes.... DC stopped short of completing what he needed to do, and that is why he will fail. The old crony network, and the new white women's friends circle is ruining this company. We have dried turds leading the call to charge, and dimwits who have no experience in positions of authority. A huge amount of groupthink inbreeding has led to the demise of a growth engine. We are now only good for a laugh, comparing ourselves to a tyrannically driven Medline. DC shouldn't have stopped with LA, there were plenty more warts to be cut off.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is not enough liquid nitrogen on the planet to take on the Med Segment warts. They have been left to fester too long. Three restructuring's in 5 years...are you kidding me!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may be right. More effort at REAL change might have made we want to stay. But these re-org structures are just internally disruptive and inane. Don't plan on sticking around for this crap. Lots of paper on the street! DC you could have brought out something bigger than a scalpel to cut the heavy VP/GM fat/cancer that still lingers.... MK, MB, MD, etc....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last time I checked, the C-suite only reports to is board of directors and Wall Street, not some low level minion. With that being said, go fetch your shinebox and shine my shoes you peasant.....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fecal matter, go troll somewhere else.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trying to figure out how else GB and DC can mess up the company and still expect it grow at the same time without really addressing all the internal issues and problems.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you more depressed than ever after the west NSM? This hodge-podge, Cluster-Fart reorg has sapped the enthusiasm from the field reps as most of us are now in new territories having to learn product lines we didn't expect we'd have to sell. DC has a smooth line of BS and enough boot-lickers for now. when this mess blows up in our collective faces, let's hope this charlatan will be dismissed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Size 6, MK?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And with the staggering resignations already beginning to appear, they'd spin-off a BU in utter chaos

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People know well enough to leave a rudderless ship. It's amazing, that senior leadership regards this site as twisted truth. There actually is a lot of truth on these threads! If they only read the other sites were employees leave ratings and reviews, they could see a common message... This company is total joke, look at this new initiative about diversity, are you kidding me!?! Has anyone met the mental case that heads up diversity and inclusion? Where the heck did they find this person?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets just say I know of at least 1 in HR that is a MK BFF-the cards are stacked against the avg employee no mater where you go in cardinal, which is why I left. The grass might not always be greener but there fewer piles of shit to step in!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just quit last week and couldn't be happier! More money + real mgmt. Bye bye Cardinal Health!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left 6 months ago, tired of playing for a losing team. It feels good to win again.
    The grass IS greener.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saying you left CAH and are happier is redundant.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you're so happy why the hell are you wasting your time on this site....happiness would be to never come back here!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know.....this is pretty entertaining. Like watching a train wreck in slow motion.