1. Cafepharma also has message boards for retail pharmacies: click here to view
    Dismiss Notice
Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know the scoop on this company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I know quite abit about it. I used to work for the Pharm D who strated this venture.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great, can you share any details about him and the company. Have you looked at what they are offering?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is Rob Gussenhoven the one who came up with the cream formulations. What else can you tell us about them?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Rob came up with this batch of particular formulations. He always claimed it was his IP, but as we know you cannot patent or protect this type of info. There are numerous compounding pharmacies out there. CPS, TPS, Sheffield, Transdermal, OPCrx all basically have the same formulations with a few tweeks to them. Its a niche type of therapeutic product and alot of physicians are having success with them on their patients.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a call from a recruiter regarding this company. Any thoughts on the long term future of this company? What type of total compensation seems realistic?

It seems like a very interesting opportunity. I am very tired of big pharma!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every state faces different challenges when it comes to compounding. The industry has a ton of challenges since there are many companies who gave the industry a bad wrap with their greed. What state are you in?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rob worked for all the companies you listed. Please get your facts straight

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TPS has nothing to do with any of these other Pharmacies listed. Get your facts straight before you post.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Transdermal Therapeutics has nothing to do with these other pharmacies. Once again get your facts straight on those involved before passing judgement.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TPS and Transdermal are not the ones being investigated. The other Pharmacies are. That says it all.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is DermaTran a compounding pharmacy or a wholesale compounding pharmacy? Are there problems here? Thanks for your response!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this job offer a base salary?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you! I know that compound pharmacies can't produce large volume unless they have a manufacturer's license. I don't know if they have this certification. I am not comfortable with this at all.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This makes absolutely no sense. A compound pharmacy does not need to have a manufacturers license-there is no such license for a cp for starters? A Pharmacy can compound as much as they want, million scripts a day they just need to stay within pharmacy regs....

If anyone needs to get their information on Cafepharma, or relies on Cafepharma, then you really are lacking some basic networking skills and industry knowledge.

Cafepharma Message Board=garbage in, garbage out. To this poster, do you disagree with this comment?

PS-I do know some reps in Med Device/Pharma who have made over 5 figures a week. But this FACT will get lost with the ignorance of comments likes manufacturers license...oh that is a funny one.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Treading on thin ICE!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What part(s) of this thread is treading on "Thin Ice".

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever is answering does not know what they are talking about
    dermatran was not raided by anyone and is only been around for 3 months.Dermatran is the only compounding pharmacy that I have seen that IS playing by the rules therefore as a bright future.
    You should look at Dermatran, I think it is here to stay

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who is Derma run by? BTW: this is an open forum where can people can have these type of discussions. The only people that really care if Derma is around for the long haul are those that are out here on this forum adamantly defending the company and the people there.