DM Sucker punch.

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 2:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooo aaah a DM is "scanning" this site! Alert the media! You're no different than we are honey. A title some DB gave you means nothing to us.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a DM and monitor the cf site and look for nonsense posts like yours. SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR MANAGEMENT.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Respect is earned.
    Monitoring the site for nonsense? Sounds like full time job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there any other kinds of posts other than the nonsense ones on here??? You sound like you are not too bright.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM monitoring site: This gets me points with my RD as corporate is always curious about what the pons are posting. This also goes to HR.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you describing someone in hospital sales?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I beg your pardon. I am an RD. I monitor cf almost every day. Looking for trublemakers. The DM monitoring site is reporting rumors and skuttlebutt to senior management at weekly teleconference. Yes there is a lot of nonsense here but even MORE in the reps faking calls. Those are our targets.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right. All the monsense posts convey info to the top managers. Hey guys theres a Telecon on thursday.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teleconference every Thursday. Rd s participate.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here , just wondering who is posting here knocking DMs? Yes some of us do monitor thedr podtd an alert senior management of potential trouble. some talk of lawsuits very intetesting and being reported todsy. please keep us in the loop so we can plan our rresponse.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How hilarious that so much emphasis is spent at Forest recording calls, auditing calls, calls, fake calls, etc. etc. and no emphasis on actually moving scripts. Very funny culture here. Doesn't anyone but the sales force understand what actually should go on in the field?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here- we focus on fake calls as it is a EVMS metric that is tracked by senior management.It is easy to measure by statistical sampling techniques developed by our consultants with IT.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fyi for the non managers and reps EVMS is the Earned Value management System which our beancounters use to measure rep productivity.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am also a DM and had a similar experience, what with all the FAKE calls. I still haven't job but smworried ad I had to submit a list of reps to can.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes you think that those that "worked for you" are on the streets? Get off your high horse. I'm sure they have moved on to bigger, better jobs, and now you're stuck with no sales numbers, and some bullshit management experience. Good luck at The Gap. Karma, bitch.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a DM caught up in the fake call audits last spring I know that many careers were ended when sr management directed the layoffs. I have contacted some of the former Forest reps and they were still unemployed or working part time at menial jobs. One is even delivering newspapers like a kid.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were you able to find another job?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was fortunate and landed at Pfizer. Benefits and salary are slightly better than what I had at Forest. Management oversight much less intrusive and no nitpicking bull s**t

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HOOK ME UP!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is "here Kitty Kitty" to work for?