It's a MASSACRE

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 11:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same could be said about your post as well, small cuts some places and huge cuts other places. It Looks like the spreadsheet contains a little over 2000 names including legacy actavis, legacy forest, dm's and specialty dm's going to training. Before the cuts there were 3000 forest reps, 1000 actavis reps and ? How many managers. Some people don't have to go to training but the majority do. Looks like around 50%. Just my perspective.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About 450 DMs before cuts. Now down to about 325. Some demotions and many canned.THOSE WITH A LOT OF FAKE CALLS took major hits.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical FRX manager....uhm don't count your blessings yet. Please learn the difference between there & their. Maybe you need to wipe down your rose colored glasses as this first phase it not all the cuts. DOH!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we follow the same path of all the other pharma companies, then this is the first cut of several to come. Everything will be spun that we're correctly sized now but that's BS. We will have another round of cuts in 12-18 months guaranteed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actavis reps were closer to 700,not 1000.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not every rep is being cross trained and some are not listed dipshit.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Define fake calls. You A hole

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here- looks like next round of cuts planned for just before turkey day. BS said no cuts in December. What a relief. Expect any training to be a loss leader to have things appear 'normal'. I expect to lose my position as our fake calls are skyrocketing. Please keep the info flowing on c-f.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as much as all of this sucks, a simple reminder that the bottom feeders will be here monitoring closely for the slightest hint of competitive insight during any downsizing. They want head count numbers etc. They all want to be the first to hand it over to the competition for their own weasel profit. I'm down with spilling anything on the company that just cut me free, sure; but only if it's done openly. it is our info to profit off of.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you say I don't like but I believe you are right on.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They should cut the DM's down to 3 as most of them are worthless pieces of schita.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD here : on track for big cuts in November. STAY TUNED.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so if your given a territory thats a 3plus hour drive away your supposed to resign and get no unemployment and no insurance for your family?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First, you're supposed to know how to spell , you big dummy.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im glad you know how to spell. Can you spell moron?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you figured it out. Our stockholders demand a better ROI and that will improve EPS. As a DM I don't like what's going on but I have to follow the corporate directives and it that means squeeze the reps then so be ot.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So squeezing the reps is realigning or firing or getting them to resign ?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a newbie or unfamiliar with management 101 techniques. As a disgruntled DM I will spell it out to you: the company saves major $$$$$ by encouraging voluntary turnover. I have several reps who blame me for their 5 hr round trip commute toJersey from LI. THEY KNOW I RECEIVED RELOCATION PACKAGE THATS VERY GENEROUS. THEY GOT NADDA. THEY ARE PISSED. THEY MAY QUIT. THEY GET NO SEVERANCE IF THEY QUIT. STOCKHOLDERS VERY HAPPY. get it now????,

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There have been several employees who got royally screwed with the re-alignment as far as geographies go who were able to actually still receive the severance a month after trying to work the territory. No joke! I would definitely look into this if you're one of those that got screwed with your territory.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's great news. Thank you. I am one of those who got hosed and now drive almost 2 hrs each way every day. My DM got relocation and bonus and I got screwed. I will look into this
    Again thanks for info.