hospital accountability

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 3, 2014 at 9:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is time for the hospital brand team to GO
    a colossal failure of a launch...four years of blaming and finger pointing
    now doubling the price
    and spin it in a "positive" light
    what a joke
    thank god I have final interview next week and will be saying adios to larkin, chang, and all levels of incompetent management beneath
    many of my teammates are officially looking and interviewing to get out of the BIGGEST JOKE hospital sales has ever seen

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Len and his DM minions have definitely been drinking the koolaid. The Brand team has really outdone themselves. They've proven once again they think all the reps are r*****s and can't see through their need to finally meet their goals (and most likely get huge bonuses). My team is also looking. I think I know who the OP is. I hope you get it because we haven't hit the bottom yet. Hang onto your asses!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as for me, i'm tired of complaining because nothing ever changes. if i want it to change, then i need to change employers. plain and simple. it sucks because i'm excited about caz avi, but i don't think that launch will be any better than teflaro.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd say half my team is looking too
    would be helpful if people could post where they end up going so we can know where good opportunities are

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Despite all the BS it's pretty good money for working 4-6 hours 3 days a week.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

buddy, you are working too many hours!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When we launched Teflaro with Gerard and Elaine at the helm we thought it was bad! It could not possibly get worse! Then the powers that be clean house and Elaine and Gerard are gone! Yay! We thought corporate was seeing the light!! Then they promote April into Gerard's old position. Huh? And then Shannon creates her own position - some BS national trainer position. Then she gets the Director of KAM's in the West? Nope, not a damn thing has changed!!