No morals

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2014 at 1:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get it-it's hard to get behind selling the XR. I hate to say it but this isn't a cx/lx deal. It's not better QD.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SITE MONITOR: Ms Lloyds does a great job. Criticism reported upline to senior management. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP, this hurts corporate image.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take down this thread!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to sell Aricept before I came here, I was on the brand then Aricept went generic, trying to sell the 23mg vs taking 2x10mg was a complete mess. its in the best interest in of the company to remove namenda and only have namenda xr on the market. If you were in charge you would do the same thing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, just let it go generic and lets just sell the XR. If its better the patients won't want the othe one any way. Give the patient the choice but its not fair to just pull it so we can make more money, put you grandparent in that situation where they have to pay more for a drug that isn't any better just so the company can line our greedy pockets and let pur midget CEO make a bigger bonus. What a Napoleon.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can we buy every company if we don't rip off the little guy?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here-STOP dumping on Jeanie. She's one of the best. Maybe you should quit if you cannot recognize leadership.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brent can't help it his new high heeled shoes didn't come in yet. Maybe CR can carry(get it) him around on his back like a back pack.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha!! Awesome post!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumping on Lloyd's is unacceptable. Borders on slander. You dim-wit. ! ! !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen. Cut the gal some slack. Otherwise HR will go after you. They don't like names being mentioned in these posts.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SB= joke and unqualified
    AA= joke's mentor and also unqualified

JL is more qualified than the two of them x 1,000. She is growing on us and at least understands the BS we have to deal with. I for one, wouldn't mind seeing the negativity posted about her cease.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Money pays the bills, not morals.