Hospital

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2014 at 6:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in my second month at a new company

I want to tell all there is life beyond this company

Life beyond the bullying and the lies. There are companies that really value what you say. And your experience. Life where people actually know what they are doing and what they are talking about.
    It's hard to leave what you are familiar with. But I am here to tell you the grass IS greener. Maybe not in pay or stock. But in culture and respect

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I agree 1,000,000%. I left a little before you did. I was very nervous to take the leap of faith, but I'm so glad I did. Amazing culture, working with experienced ACTUAL Hospital management, a company that cares about the patient, I could go on and on. I heard about the 100% price increase. Good luck you guys. The grass is definitely greener out here. Best of luck to you all. Hospital at Forest/Actavis has some very talented reps on board.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all about who you work for. Some managers get it, some dont'. Dont look for any support beyond your direct manager. theres not a single person promoted in the hospital salesforce beyond first line manager who has ever worked in a hospital. thats a fact.

it's a goddamn shame. it's not going to change so do the best you can.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to defend the creepy management here but you knew these folks did not have hospital experience when you took the job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager does and is great. I've been with forest a long time. Most haven't. I still talk with peers who have managers who talk about reach and frequency. I talk nothing but strategy with my boss and we have done well.
    \

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. Didn't know. Didn't think I had to ask.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I started looking as soon as Buhl became jam director.
    I'm out asap
    There needs to be major changes to mgmt in west or more will leave

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Kam

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buhl is an absolute joke. No one can listen to her without laughing and thinking how did she get the KAM job. She is clueless.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot. On.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Now all the good people are leaving. This isn't good.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is leaving?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

more. to. come.
    many good people will be gone soon

when you put incompetent people at the top, and keep managers in place who should be let go, people will leave

and they are

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be talking about Quinn. He's not going anywhere.