Spiracur Snap Positions

Discussion in 'Spiracur' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2013 at 4:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any current insight on this company? Does the reimbursement model work? How is snap NPWT recieved in the marketplace? Good company to work for?? Considering a position and would love some scoop.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Nothing. I was looking at a position here too. Either no one follows this company here or it's on it's way out...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any insight? Culture, sales, comp plan......

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with them and the guy was a complete joke with a bad temper and stupid canned interview questions. He would ask me from time to time howI was doing like he was really putting me through a tough ringer. Base of 80k and 140@ plan. I did. Not get the offer for the job. I am totally out of wound care now, but the guy they gave it to left within a month or decided. not to take it. I am in the Northeast. Apparently the VP or President either loves you Or hates you and if you dont meld with him you get canned. Seems temperamental. Not impressed with the product which they say is NOT NPWT. They actually didnt like the way I referred to SNAP as NPWT. But it is you losers!!

The bottom line on these guys is they have trouble keeping people, the territories are big, and the culture seems oppressive. I wouldn't have taken it if I got it because I thought the manager was an ass.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You described them perfectly! As a former employee, I can tell you they are a joke. All the best people left long ago because the environment is being ruled by inexperienced idiots who think they know what they are doing. Very toxic environment for professionals!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is this company doing? Does the reimbursement model work for WCC? Good product it sounds like but does it fit?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello. I'm a nurse and have worked with the snap product for several years and like it. My patients have positive feedback and actually wear it! In my experience, once you figure out the nuances like any new product I've worked with, the benefits are there.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Dane/Brook.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nurse here again that uses snap in our clinic. Clinically I love the product. I'd at some time want to do a paper on the product for my Master's program to encompass all the effects snap has on the clinic, patient healing, patient satisfaction, throughput, value based selling and quality with the new era of healthcare we are experiencing in which new measures will be put into place for reimbursement - inpatient and outpatient. (On a side note, I jumped online to Google/research more information on snap and stumbled upon this site earlier this month. I have to say I'm disappointed in the professionalism of some of the comments overall here. Going forward, I don't believe I will use this tool for research.)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please. Who would possibly use this board as a research tool? This is a forum to get unbiased, inside looks at the real issues that representatives face in their companies in regards to management, marketing and their selling environment as a whole. This previous post reeks of upper management...