FOREST TALENT

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2014 at 12:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"motel six" whatever you think of FRX reps, we are survivors! Yes, that's right, just like the Cockroaches that won't go away. Yeah, maybe we were trained at Motel SIX but, look at the end result. FRX does not go away...Bring it on Pfizer, we motel reps
    Will show you what it means to survive DARWINISM! Let's see
    Who ends up on top :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WISH THERE WAS A LIKE CLICK HERE; BRO, THIS IS THE TRUTH

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

isn't this like an oxymoron? Forest Talent?
    Like Big Shrimp?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The forest hospital team is the best in the industry. Teflaro sales indicate this and Jeannie Lloyds said so

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true, it's the FSR1 team. Just ask Norm!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cut this crap. Bunch of losers posting nonsense. Brent would not approve.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean jumbo shrimp ace.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roach motel.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here - true. The most talent I've seen is between the covers with my gals. They will get the big bone
    Us. May be late to work

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DMs should be working not playing with their hired help.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a young attractive rep I feel obligated to take care of my DM if he hints at you know what. The quickest path to promotion is by using ones physical assets. It worked for my girlfriend she's now a DM at 26. I will do the same and hope a horny DM will help me move up.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest Talent = Oxymoron

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You = moron

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here - I hav to difend my reps. They are not oximorons. Work hard and play harder. Best weekend partys are with my Rep sandi.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The words Forest and talent should never be in the same sentence.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG you guys you are soooo wrong!!! Forest reps are AMAZING at SO MANY things!!! We are GREAT and sending SUPER cheesy emails Sunday nights about getting SOOOOO FIRED UP TO WIN!!!!! We are also TOTALLY AWESOME at having meetings with our 20 overlaps about the 10 doctors we share. We TOTALLY ROCK at needing 3 reps to sell 1 drug in a territory the size of a postage stamp! And we NEVER EVER EVER aim to be at anything below 120% because our TEAM of 6 people in one tiny territory is KILLING it at getting 20 scrips a week!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said , a DM is all knowing.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A DM making 61k is similar to a contract rep in this industry. Forest is the lowest of the low, cockroach, whatever you want to call yourselves your still at Forest and there is nothing beneath that in this industry.