Actavis will buy Pfizer after Salix and Allergan deals are struck

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by FSR1 Rep, Sep 27, 2014 at 4:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. FSR1 Rep

FSR1 Rep Guest

Actavis is looking to buy up Salix AND Allergan to make themselves a bigger company to purchase Pfizer, since tax inversion cannot be struck. That's right, we will be the largest pharmaceutical company in the world when all is said and done. Enjoy the ride, it will be bumpy at times, but we will prevail.

Even with Tax Inversion, the Pfizer thing was unlikely to happen...too heavily focused on the generics..hated to burst your bubbles but the pfizer thing was never going to happen...too heavily focused on the generics still and the value isn't there for Pfizer. AZ still the favorite..maybe GSK. could be wrong but I am a FSR1 rep and that makes me smarter than most…if Pfizer can't purchase AZ or GSK, we will buy them after we buy Salix and Allergan.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer stock is only around $30 a share, we are $245. Bet we buy them out at $45 share price.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know why I'm responding because these previous posters must be a joke, however, market cap and valuation of a company doesn't equate to share price. If you don't believe me take a look at your phone put some symbols in on the stock app and look at price and market cap. Actavis couldn't buy GE even though the stock is much lower, price is diluted because of volume and market cap is much bigger. If you don't know something look it up, if you are trying to sound stupid then bravo and my bad.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In validation of your post…think about it this way. 80-90% of FRX reps are very young, under the age of 30. A high % are just right out of college or enterprise. I wouldn't expect them to know terms such as dilution or what a market cap is. Good for you to have the patience, and tolerance, to point this out on here. ACT will not be buying PFE, not a chance in hell. Who knows what will happen with all the buyout talk, but I'm 100% certain ACT is not buying PFE.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul..."