hospital messaging

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 10:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would love to hear how y'all across the country are dealing with the doubling of Teflaro price. We had a conference call yesterday.

It is hilarious to think these DM's say "business as usual" or "sales shouldn't be too affected"

WHAT A JOKE

My accounts are telling me their orders will go way down....

What are you hearing out there? I feel like such a jerk now in front of my customers

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go away Cubist rep

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That we are greedy mo-fo's

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how we are 30% less expensive than dapto! Really?
    Except the fact that for bacteremia they are dosing ceftaroline at q8 so the price is about the same.

And we don't have a bacteremia indication.

Oh by the way, as much as they say most of the use of dapto is being used for skin they are full of sh*t. Ask your dapto rep.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one cares about hospital. You guys are a joke. Pretty sure my hospital rep works about 2 hours per week.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ISF 1 hospital sales force is an absolute joke. Teflaro is dying and Lloyds and Buhl are ruining morale.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Twice as long go as really needed.
    You sound jealous. Now go drop some samples and feed some receptionists.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A hospital job is more like a hobby. I spend most of my day tinkering around trying to see some decision makers or trying to buy lunch for the nurses. No rush to get in early, IDs show up close to noon and they are there all day. Knowing where they are each day, their routine is easy to follow. Spending 2 hours at a hospital is all one really needs, then its off to a few office calls....nah... bahahaha, then go back home.

Think about it, we work with our DM 2x/month, stack the day when working with DM and that will be the hardest day that you have to work. Money is good, lots of lip service on what we would like to really happen, but really slow slow slow, sales process. its a great gig.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, nice try retail rep. You clearly don't get this kind of sale at all.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. Hospital guy. Give me a break. Selling antibiotics in the hospital is no big deal. Stop acting like its such a big deal. Selling to a doc is the same in every setting.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Surely you are kidding right?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously dude, just open module 1 of teflaro training and your head will explode.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try following my stupid 4 week call cycle my DM demands and your head will explode.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get off the hospital thread. You didn't get the job. Accept it!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that - I know one and the only time she moves her "company car" during a workday is to put it in the driveway - she is home constantly. I have a home based business and it is ridiculus how much time this so alled sales rep spends at home during the weekday doing anything but..no wonder drug reps are viewed with such disdain by my clients in the healthcare profession - the tell me the only value you bring is food - nothing more. what a joke your industry is, truely pathetic.