Mr. Solomon

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2014 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. Solomon,

I miss you. Thanks for saving us for as long as you could. This place is a disaster without you. Morale is at an all time low. Who else misses Mr. Solomon?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Miss him badly

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great man who built a great company over 30 years, then lost control during the last five. I admire HS and what he accomplished, but BS arrived just in time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HS built a great company and culture. Miss you HS!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

Yeh, because under his regime reps were all duped into promoting Lexapro and Celexa for kids.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That wasn't the only off label we did. Don't forget all the other illegal tactics we used to grow Forest to what it became.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call B.S......we were always told not to call on child psych's. If you were told otherwise, it was from your manager and not corporate.

I miss Mr. Solomon and the original management team in Chicago. Why the heck they had to mess that up is beyond me. Things went down hill once AA took over.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr Solomon didnt order the promotion of Celexa to kids but he had to know what was going on. He had to know or should have known about all of the paying off of Lex speakers to rx. It was so blatant the correlation between payments to psychs and the rxes. Bystolic followed the same path. HS is a good man but he cared more about the stock price than about you or me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow to think that, was there ever a layoff in Forest history under HS? He was the only one who cared to be a "ethical pharmaceutical". We all know about the issues in Forest history with CIA and other minor things. However there was a culture- no TV ads, we sell to doctors not patients, dealing with other companies to co promote drugs, not buy them out and strip them for only their products. Oh and by the way company Xmas parties, picnics, bonuses, annual raises, profit sharing, contributions into you HSA accounts, and as a final send of your severance package for the lucky ones. No person is perfect but if you cannot see that HS was good for the people of FRX, move on to your new job and see what you get.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said.....