Next layer announcement date?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 7, 2013 at 8:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are they supposed to announce this? I did not recognize any names on the last email for leadership so I am curious who will be on the next layer. What was the date they said it would be announced? Do you anticipate the field force finding out our job status before January 2014 or do you think they will wait until they are in the new structure to see what their field force needs are?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will be taking a phone call the Friday before Christmas to find out your new role, if you still have one. Until then,stay focused. The new layer will be announced by months end.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was wondering the same thing. I heard the field force will be announced before Dec 15

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the new structure starts Jan 1, we should be in place by the end of November. That gives us the month of December for product training. Just my hypothesis

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people act like there is going to be some MAJOR restructuring in sales force.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, lets see, with the current bags, how do you foresee it working out?

Don't the pain guys have Cbx in the Value division but Lyrica in the Innovative division? So, if I am in pain division, what division will I now go to? Will I go to Value or to Innovative?
    If I am a hospital rep and my "Product" is in Value division, but other divisions contract to my division, where does it leave me? If we contract with Eliquis, that product falls under the innovative division and if we contract with P13, which is in the VOC division, it really becomes a disaster. Please, since you know there will be no restructuring that is major, how do you see things playing out?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone else find it funny that both Ian and John Young have said that the new structure will be announced layer by layer???

So, that's okay for C suite positions, but you mean to tell me that when they finally get Regional RBU's in place that they are going to leave it up to RBU directors to construct their own sales force numbers????

Plz! I call BS as usual, they know damn well where are all going to fall, but as usual they LIE!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you clearly didn't listen to the town hall last week. You really think they are going to take Celebrex away from C1 just because it's "Value"?? C1 will continue to market Lyrica & Celebrex.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would I take time away from my own bottom line to listen to crap from them. I hate to say it but this site has announced many a news before we heard it from the company. You just have to cut thru the crap. Your response is crap.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess we'll find out won't we. Will you be man enough to come back and admit you are wrong?