Dec. 15th?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 7, 2013 at 11:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We know you don't know shit. Field force will find out sooner than this about layoffs but then the calls will come later

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The post was just trying to inform people that there will be a new drug for PCP to promote. It did not say anything about the drug being a big seller, in fact they stated that point blank in the post you responded too. In addition, the post said that revenue projections are grossly overstated. How do you even know that the person who posted is not Wyeth legacy. What is your point. That you think your a smart___ and want everyone to know how much you know about estrogen compounds. How about this, learn how to read and evaluate what someone is trying to say you d_.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By your estimations, Pfizer may be looking to sell off Eliquis (60 mil), and Xeljanz (???25 mil??) in the near future too. How about Pfizer sell off all the revenue drainers in the ELT while were at it since they can bring a drug to launch to save their necks, but do a h_ of a job sucked revenue out of the company in salaries/bonuses.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear AHOLE:
    Dec. 14 is a Saturday and Dec. 15 is a Sunday....
    If you don't actually work on M-F,..I doubt they will try to reach you on the weekend :)))))))

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't add your dumb comments to my posts. E and X are completely different. E is forecasted to do 4BILLION in the next few years, X 2.5 BILLION. Do you see the difference?

Not sure why I'm bothering to correct you, my post was meant as a jest.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe Pfizer should sell you off. You don't know s about what your talking about. Revenue projections are pie in the sky. You know so much your not even aware that X has had another setback in the psorasis mkt. We should all listen to you shouldn't we.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

120k for 20 hours work/week. Is there any part time job that pays better?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course I'm aware of the trials. Let's not give up on X till the results of OPT-Pivotal1 and OPT-Pivotal2 are released in 2nd Q 2014.

You're right, revenue projections are often inflated, but that's what Pfizer and wall street expect X to earn by 2017.

If you want to have discord with me, don't assume you're the smartest guy in the room. My analysis of the information is well thought out, it's not the musings of your 3rd grade child.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What analysis? You've given nothing regarding analysis. The post your responding to actually has about X potential in psoriasis mkt. is no better than Enbrel w/ AE that DERMS won't accept. They don't claim to be the smartest in the room, and your smart-- certainly is not either, no matter how hard you make believe it to be true.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's hard to understand your posts. Is English your second language? You're still reeling from your dumb comment that Pfizer should sell X and E. Two of the drugs we desperately need to be successful.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Key word here is "desperate". You got that analysis right. It's the Pfizer way.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2014 is 3 months away.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And KOOL-AID is on special this month @ COSTCO!

If you think you are SAFE...start drinking the KOOL-AID NOW!

None of these "jobs" are safe!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that is the date it can not happen according to the August "displacement"...it takes PFE roughly 90 days to execute their plan so Xmas layoffs are not in the cards as far as the dates go...if folks have not heard by now then it is a no go for 2014. Sorry about the "execute" pun.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you from another planet? Do you remember last December Announcements????

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope the layoffs are major since there can never be enough of you sleazy pfizer phucks canned.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're quite a human being. Be proud of yourself.
    Now, go back to playing with yourself

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. And btw, the announcement will come mid November and the "calls" made December 20th. This is the same model they used last year to whack, er, I mean re-organize the other half of the primary care field force. The pain side will be done this year to match the structure put in place for the other side. Merry Christmas from Pfizer!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI we are all morons if we are not paying close attention: contract sales could very well get any new drug not us. Take a look at what is happening to the industry. They are Us! It is reality.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You couldn't be more wrong about C1 or layoffs this year in general. Question is will you be big enough to come back and admit it?? I have my doubts you will.