Craig Coles Retires

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2007 at 5:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big news on the west coast is that Craig Coles (CV-Pratt RM) is retiring in Feb

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he retiring or getting ats?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't think he was old of enough to retire/make the number. Something smells... ANYONE know the truth?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you ask him dipshit. He is not a bad guy. You guys sure do smell a lot of stuff out there in the west. Not much else to do out there huh? Guess that's right. You don't have any baseball teams. You don't have any football team... What DO you guys have out there??? I guess I'd be spending my days trying to dig up some kind of weak shit on somebody too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20 + years with Pfizer, 14 years as an RM--Trust me, he can retire. He was a pretty good Rm and a decent person. Wish him the best.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish Craig the best. Very nice to me. Known him a long time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the good guys. I wish him the best

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, whoever wrote this has the intelligence of a lima bean. Not to mention they don't know anything about baseball or football. No wonder Pfizer's been going in the tank recently. Craig Coles was let go and we have people like this working for the pharmaceutical industry. We're doomed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig Coles was a amazing manager and I look up to him every day of my life.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig coles was the best manager I ever had. He is also the coolest guy I have ever known he is now living the life up in Montana skiing and biking every day. He is one lucky guy. And believe it or not "Its doable dude!"