New Structure BU Leader Announcement

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2013 at 5:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like a major house cleaning! What a bunch of new house cleaners.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to see the change. Maybe now we can focus on outcomes instead of activity. I just hope the change is pushed all the way down to cluster 2.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this mean Liz is out?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how about some specifics, then? Are the Duprey and Goober out, finally?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Out as in Out to Europe as BU Primary/Inflammation innovation president.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read your email. Too many names, like alphabet soup. Many new names installed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

someone post the email

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be a felonious violation of Pfizer Gestapo Laws! If your not on the inside, your outside.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does one interview for these jobs? I never saw the postings go up.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As in Head of Europe for all Innovative Products Group.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you for real??!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm with Pfizer field force, and have not gotten an email on this. What's up with that?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SCBU distribution from Schulman and Germano.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh No, you know what that means. You are on the no need to notify list.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was an investors article saying this new organizational structure is a prelude to the total break up of the company.

It said the company wants 3 years of financials under the new structure before breaking up into 3 separate companies like Abbott and Abbvie.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good...Those who want to focus on outcomes go under Geno. Those who want to focus on activity, go under the others. Hang on, this means all legacy Pfizer will be under "the others" and Legacy.... whatever.... you were, will be under Geno.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm, sounds like Pfizer, Wyeth and King divisions. Buy high, sell low financial gymnastics

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a complete mess. We all know it. Senior leadership had know idea whet the fuck is going on. They remind me of our current administration and congress. Like them, senior leadership live in a bubble. They aren't exposed to the rigors and hurdles we face every day. The ones that carried bags, haven't since the Clinton administration and that's being conservative. There is a part of me that wants us to break up and just start over. Keep the innovative core as Pfizer and let the rest become what they want to be. I think it would be nice to be under the radar for a change.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when are the VP postings going up? My kids have grown up and I'm finally ready to move up from field sales at 51, like my manager and I discussed on my HRSource development plan. It's always a fire drill getting that thing submitted and I'm jumping at the opportunity to launch the plan since the career pathways program got me so well-prepared the last few years.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny!