Working for this criminal company?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in the industry and always wondered why anyone would work for PFE. Hundreds of millions of fines every year, reps that are taught to lie cheat and steal. Docs hate Pfizer, reps hate Pfizer, the public hates Pfizer. I know they pay you and the vast majority of pharma reps are lazy, unmotivated slugs. But how do you live with yourself?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because pay-day is pretty darn good

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice life you have made for yourself assfuck loser.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jealous.
    Get off this site. Your $40K career is waiting for you to get back to work.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In a couple of years when this dying silly industry finally passes away most of us will be begging for a $40K a year gig. Hard part will be actually having to really work.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would agree with half of what you've said.
    I have a descent pension, nice 401K, great salary, great healthcare benefits and at this point could really care less that what ANYONE thinks about what I do for a living.
    I, frankly, feel sorry for jealous people like you because you will never have what I do.
    I seriously DO feel sorry for you.
    The direction this country is moving will steal SO MUCH of your money in taxes to pay for all the social programs, Obamacare and so forth that you'll probably be lucky to bring home 30% of your paycheck after taxes very soon. And your pension? Those are gone.
    Buckle down and start saving your money. Sell your half-million dollar home and luxury SUV.
    I know your type

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh shut the fuck up and die already your worthless old shit

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Republicans have decimated the middle class over the past 30 years and diverted all their money into the pockets of the One Percent. Tax rates on the rich are down well over 50% since 1980, thanks to the Republicans. Big corporations have shifted millions of jobs overseas plus cut salaries and benefits so they are making bigger profits and pay little, if any, taxes. And you obviously think the mess we're in is all the fault of Obama and the Democrats. The rich love people as dumb as you because they know you'll help them grab an even bigger piece of the pie.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You, my friend, are a true idiot.
    Why has so much American business gone overseas? Because the Democratic-backed Unions have driven up the the cost to do business in this country to the point that American business could not compete due to huge labor overhead.

You're brainwashed by you idiot leader "Barry"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You represent well the typical attitude of your generation. Disrespectful, vulgar, arrogant,
    self-entitled, spoiled and stupid as hell

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

eat my butthole you old fuckstain

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You continue to validate my point.

Your parents needed to spank your spoiled ass.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure your butthole is already occupied by your same-sex partner

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....which is another sickening thing that your generation loves to embrace.

Along with all your "gang culture" bullshit

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the older guy

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will be lucky to get 30K a year after you are laid off, you gel-haired bastard.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not the gel-head

...and I wont be scrambling to find a job if I get laid off. I'll simply say "Adios, Pfizer, what is the contact number of the pension department?..I'm ready to collect"

I'll save that $30K job for you, if you need it

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's some serious anger you have going there, might need some meds to keep that BP going through the roof there scooter...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you don't use that language when taking orders at the drive through window...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!