Beware the Santards

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 6, 2015 at 11:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sales force salix acquired from Santarus is the worst! Manage them out ASAP!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salix people think they are better than any sales group on the planet but they are the most egotistical people I've ever met and talk about ethical sales yet they have been selling off label for years. The great CEO Carolyn and CFO Adam lied and got let GO. They cashed millions at the expense of many hard working people that thought the sky was falling when there lies were uncovered? Nice ethics Salix Strong! The best thing was when the CEO tried to throw the Santarus sales force under the bus on the earnings call as she could not explain the 6-9 months excess wholesale inventory that they counted as sales,Lmao nice try! If you want to se something very interesting look at all the sales force rankings the majority of the top performers are Santarus, go figure! Suck it scoreboard Bitch.

Santarus Strong!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you realize how little we care? To us you're just two factions of Salix who are fighting for table scraps. The sooner you realize that you are just a commodity to Valeant, the better off you'll be.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. Now wait til you see how hysterical the Salix people become. They manufacture crazy. Enjoy the show. The shit show is coming to Valeant.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's a santard?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Santard is a person with ethics, dignity and a moral compass. What is a Salicks? A scum sucking sleazy snake in the grass.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

**Sigh** Children, please!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give it up already

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is no one good enough for you?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Santard or Sucklicks, we all work at Valmart now

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 month exposure to the Salix crew and it's more than enough. They don't get it and are arrogant on top of it. For the life of me can't understand why they think so highly of themselves. Most won't last 6 months at Valeant which is a good thing!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let time tell

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One thing we know for sure about Valeant. Time will tell. It will not take a lot of time. Will happen quite quickly.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's one angry little man, please don't judge all on this mentally instable person. Salix hasn't figured out why he is still around either.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I foresee JT will keep his loyal legacy salix reps

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salix one f'd up bunch. What kind of company is so controlling they had a no facial hair policy for men? What more do you need to know. It's 2015 you idiots!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They paid me like a motherfucker with the stock. Been at Salix about 4 years. Walked with more than a half million after taxes. The way I figure they paid me an additional $125K CASH per year to shave. I'm good with that. What is Valeant going to offer except less vacation, a hotel limit capped at the cum squirt inn level and a shitty company car? I'd stay at Salix and shave to keep what I used to have.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 years and you netted over $500k.....what a made up lie! Typical blow hard Salix rep. Full of shit.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster is correct. I'm 4 years and made same amount.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a lie dipshit! Salix was very generous with stock options. As soon as you became an employee you got the best stock options there is in the industry. Salix and Celgene (buddy of mine is with Celgene) has the best options. I came in a little over 7 years ago and will cash out a little over half a million. I upped my shit at the best time. No way can Valeant top this off or come close. For those who have been with Salix more than 5 yrs, they're good regardless what these posts say.