ev3 - Concerto

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Jan 16, 2014 at 5:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking for insight into technology of Concerto Detachable Coil System for peripheral cases - is this product best in class? Do IR's or Vascular docs like it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

225 views and not one reply? Just looking for honest feedback.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, also looking for feedback on this product. looking at an opportunity with them. I've heard from friends that have coils in their bags that its expensive. does it add value for the physician? is it worth it to join? seems like this could eventually be its own division?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

225 "views" means 225 people scanned the post to see if there was any gossip/humor/inside rumors/ etc. Majority of people, myself included, have little or no actual business or clinical interest in the products or companies discussed on this site.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard they are hiring 15 nationwide just to sell coil.

I asked around about product and seems like its expensive and all detachable coils are same. Nothing to make 1 better over another. That means it comes down to price...not great.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry.. All you need to know how to do is pay for their dinner talks, advertising " expand" their clinical use of the products and your all set..! Good luck

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Cook's detachable coil will be less expensive. Boston Sci's coil will be better.