Auvi-Q

Discussion in 'Dey' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2012 at 2:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thoughts???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is now managing Epipen.....Hope they are geared to take on Auvi

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New products are flopping right now. Dr's don't want to mess with them and the MC coverage is not very good. I would be shocked if it takes off.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But I bet they have DVDs before we do. Lmao

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they did their homework and launch into Allergists and PCPs, they will hurt EpiPen. The market has been begging for a smaller, more intutitive device for years yet all EpiPen did was make a bigger device. Oh, I forgot it fits well in your hand and has needle protection - for all those times when you actually do use it - not! Beware - this is not another TwinJect. I look for them to take at least 20-25% by the end of year 1.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20-25% share by the end of the year? This is either a hopeful Sanofi rep or you have been drinking a little too much. You have no idea the cost or manged care coverage.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck;)

8. Seems like Auvi-Q is more successful than initially thought. Judging from the blogosphere and initial reports, a home run for Sanofi.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Food Allergies12. I see you have posted both here and on Sanofi page and no one on either page seems to agree with your assessment. Enjoy the kool-aid

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, a home run for patient deaths from a crappy product. Good luck promoting death-q. Go away now.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12 weeks into launch and just now hitting 1% market share. I predict 10% market share at 36 months. Then... Sanofi will pull the plug.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TV spot is casting? That will help.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you like the new "jean pocket ad?" Used a back to school marketing genius and stole your 0$ Copay Idea and it works like a gem! I would call it a copay card but the fukin thing was soo big and old school (like your Epi Log) all we did was take the idea and make it cooler and smaller... sound familiar? hope you idiots stretched that extra 500 bucks for allergy week a lot further than last year!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jean pocket ad? For Auvi-Q? Nobody told us about that (as usual the last to know).

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go on SA or A-Q website for details, seems like they have a strong marketing team! Thoughts on ad and their attempts to own accts?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your DTC campaign and our Q-card 0 dollar copay cards are great for Auvi Q business, thanks!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you get enough business to save your job. BTW, keep calling your device the "talking Epipen" it's great for my business jackass!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try with the reverse psychology!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scoreboard bitch.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait til you fools see the newest numbers! I ask for 50% of the business and no shit it's starting to work! I also suggest the generic if its a more fairly priced and our copay card can't be used! It adds credibility and I am considered a consultant- because my Mylan rep just cries, begs, and shows a 5 min video on his iPad and then begs for Rxs like a bitch! You idiots! its not all about you! Pts and Docs like technology and cost savings, but you clowns just bitch and moan because you now have legit competition! It's time to let the big dawgs eat! You gomers should stick to generics! Way to lose back to school share fools!