AZN ASCO shows $45 billion potential

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2014 at 8:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grow up dickwad. Every company boasts that they have the best pipeline. This is speculative.

Are you betting your house and kids on it?

‘Blue Sky’

“Many observers will view this as a huge stretch and count this as ‘blue sky’” wrote Deutsche Bank analyst Mark Clark in a May 6 note to investors. “AstraZeneca can genuinely boast a potentially exciting pipeline but promise and sales do not necessarily match up in this risky and competitive industry and furthermore its ex-pipeline assumptions will likely be seen as optimistic.”

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll take a 52-week AZN over PFE any day. Pfizer's bid shows desperation amidst a quixotic abrupt shift in strategy to get small, spin-off. Face it, Pfizer is at the the of its rope. Choke!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Key word is potential. You could also potentially have nothing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You could also be like Pfizer and patently have nothing!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like your Obama strategy, whenever one questions the AZ pipeline viability you compare it to Pfizer, just like when someone questions the terrible moves by Obama he compares himself to W. Bad is bad, no one said Pfizer was better, just saying your chanting is speculation and blue sky.

Deal with it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This growth was completely driven by Pfizers takeover attempt. Don't be obtuse. If anything you should thank Pfizer and sell your holdings while the stock still high.

Only reason you haven't seen a greater decrease in AZ price is the belief that Pfizer will come back. AZ topped out at over 82, trades at 72 today. That's a 12% decline in the past 2 months. So if you want to throw out how well you've done in the past 6 months, review my earlier statements and sell your stock.

I'm glad PFE didn't get the deal done. AZ isn't strong and is facing too many pat. expirations.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no question AZN is the SUPERIOR company. We will rub your Pfizer noses into the dirt, ya'll are scumbags!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AstraZeneca fumbles the football today.

If this keeps up, maybe Pfizer can snatch up AZ at a discount to the ridiculous amout that AZ execs passed on all to the loss of shareholders who stood to gain huge rewards from a merger.