Very depressing to hear this

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2014 at 8:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is one for all you to ponder. Here in NYC they just passed a budget with $millions allocated to pay for attorneys for illegal immigrants who face deportation. Can't make this crap up. Also in the paper today -the Obama administration is looking at a site in Bethpage (Long Island NY) to house illegal immigrant children that are streaming across the border without their parents (how did they get to the border???). Of course that will lead to higher medicaid, welfare costs....not to mention higher school taxes since they have to go to school. In case you don't know this, Long Island school taxes are among the highest in the country already. Mine is $8,500/year and I am considered low.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must live in a trailer. Redneck trash.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like Michael Savage says: "Liberalism is a mental disorder". Proven right here. Maybe we have been living under a rock, but I thought that the corroptocrats were responsible for a 17 trillion dollar debt. 3 times higher that the last president in office, who BTW was a republican. Idiots is what is wrong with our society, just as we know its whats wrong with Pfizer. They even out themselves.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Compassion is not a mental disorder, however.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This illustrates how f-up the country has become. USA = welfare state like in Europe but with 5 times the number of poor people.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if anyone watched World News tonight, the newest problem are hundreds of illegal immigrant kids now coming here with a sibling usually a few years older. A bill endorsed by both parties and signed by G.Bush, Jr. Says we cannot send them back to wherever they came from so Congress is now scrambling to change this. This is a huge problem, tax payer.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

America is for rich people only. Everyone else should leave now!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$8,500 a year! My God! How can you live in that shit hole state! CA and NY are in the same boat, run by liberal idiots! The kids crossing the boarder should immediately be put on C5A's and flown back to their own countries! We don't want them, need them or can afford them! See them back ASAP!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Difficult for even the cheapest conservatives like me not to care about children, any children. Whether we send them back or not, it is time for the very, very rich in Mexico and central america to pay for this. Let us send THEM the bill and require payment.