Suvorexant

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2014 at 1:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN!!! Well put and very accurate.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck didn't lack talent. They left this dog of a company for people who appreciated their research skills.

Why don't you Ken & Barbies get a Ph.D. And how us how to find a cure for Alzheimer's.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask one of the 22 Insomnia HSC's, wait, they were all let go after 18 months with sleep. OK, ask one of the 6 Insomnia Med Affairs Directors, wait, they have only seen a few non pc customers and are new to the role. Contact with them is forbidden. OK, ask one of the former Neuro or Psych reps, wait, all gone and neither group dealt with sleep. You have to pay to play, looks like the answers you seek will come from:

Fly by night learning network modules-aka insta certified via Cliff Notes
    Highly compensated contract reps-ha ha
    The highly reputable internet with ghost written reviews

Best o' luck from one that raised their hand and was paid to leave the mother ship (t).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee, I thought leftist liberals enjoy being on the dole and not working. Hummm...sounds like sales reps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nonsense, I got $80k approved so why are you spreading B.S.?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good to know. I'll use this information while I negotiate my counteroffer.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have they asked layoff people about taking any of these jobs? It sounds like a no fuss gig, but cant imagine the layoff reps taking them if they have financial obligations. Salary drop seems way to large.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the details on this? Are they hiring Merck people who were layoff or did the hand raising? Some of them have relationships in this specialty. Anyone have the info?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, I tried. Only hiring those with recent /within a year insomnia experience calling on psychiatrists and neurologists, maybe some high level pc's who dabble in sleep. This is resembling oncology, they don't want to train and would rather hire experienced out the gate. Pisses me off, the good old days are over.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spots will be then be hard to fill. Dumb decision on their behalf.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are these position all filled? Have the background, formerly Merck

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard these jobs were to be offered to Merck people first. Any truth in this? This is the was its done in other companies.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, these cso jobs are going to reps with a sleep background. Merck has never had a sleep med so who would they hire internally? There were a few Mrk sleep hsa's but i believe all of them took the severance and ran. Nothing makes sense anymore, good luck.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What! Merck reps don't have a sleep background? Have you been on a teleconference or attended a meeting lately? You need clamps on your eyelids just to keep them open. We are all experts at sleep here my friend

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If these jobs are advertised on ventiv they do not indicate a sleep background. Take a look for yourself.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct but you will get denied during ps (phone screen). The Inventiv postings were vague and bland. Hirings will be wrapped up soon. Of course Merck is behind this smoke and mirrors show.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why denied if you have the experience?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got hired

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were you with Merck?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes