This leadership meeting is another missed opportunity!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 3:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone feel inspired by our senior leadership at this meeting? Not the other directors and CTL's I have talked to over the last few days. With this senior leadership on stage, nothing is going to change. It is really sad.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Status quo!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their leadership would look inept if Merck was flying high, with the company now circling the drain they just look pathetic

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish we had a virtual meeting instead, a complete waste of resources. Get ready for FL...YEAH.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

me 2

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A live meeting feeds the ego of leadership. It makes them feel important and justified when they get on stage. I hope they realize half of them look like "tools".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Jerry Acuff show up to show everyone his Customer Centric selling skills. Oh, another mistake by marketing. Now Patient Centered selling. Next Rep Centered selling.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh hell....why not complete the circle? Can the System Of Opportunity (SOO) with Physicians Of Opportunity (POO) be far behind? It's been nearly 30 years ago since that joke was placed on the sales force so it's a safe bet nobody remembers it and it can be newly introduced to our current field zombies.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What leadership meeting.