Januvia Linked To Increase in Heart Failure Hospitalizations

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 4, 2014 at 11:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More to worry about thanks Januvia

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And sales were already falling for three consecutive quarters.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you spell "Januvia"?

V-I-O-X-X

Or maybe that's how you spell "Gardasil". I'm not sure which.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget about fosamax.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm convinced Gardasil is poison. I've heard of too many bad cases in my call deck alone for it to be the ambulance chasers. I wouldn't give that poison to my daughters in a million years.

I don't know who Merck paid off, but there's no doubt in my mind that it's ruining lives.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There eis no doubt in my mind. I think it kills the pancreas, too.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you for confirming and articulating what I have been saying for ages…The stuff is bad news…Gardasil is poison, make no mistake about it…

An expensive snake oil that is not even really needed, and whose efficacy I seriously doubt…

what a scam...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I gave my daughter the 3 doses of gardasil and now she has a whole host of other problems - PCOS, excessive weight gain, ovarian cysts, abnormal pap smear and on and on and on....

Biggest regret in my life was buying into the total BS of gardasil!!! Merck is toxic in more ways than one!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They'll settle with you for $100K just to keep it out of the headlines.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't see the doom and gloom over this study. Saw the abstract. Database study with people already with Heart Failure. Less death in the Januvia arm but more hospitalizations. Sounds like a pretty good tradeoff to me. What am I missing?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Google "Januvia Pancreatic Cancer". That's what you're missing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, you're right I'm missing that too. So's everybody.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read beyond the headline...dolt. Also, check the dates.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My good source Adam and Dave tell me that there is no science to support these adherent observations and not to worry. We have a great franchise in diabetes are we will continue to expand.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But will the patients want to try it? They may just tell the doctor, "No" like my friend did!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the heart failure doesn't get you, the pancreatitis or pancreatic cancer likely will.

Januvia is poison that helps no one and hurts many.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just tell your diabetic patients not to take any poison, start exercising, stop going to Red Lobster, start running, eat more salad, lose weight, enroll in Zumba class, etc.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, not the moon. It pretty much looks like Januvia plays a role. One of Januvia's study directors told me about the pancreas risk before this worthless drug even came to market. He knew then what the rank and file Merck idiot still hasn't figured out: if Merck is involved, the whole truth is never, never, never divulged.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At first I couldn't figure out what it was you were getting at with your post. Me dumb. Then I figure you are being totally facetious. Indeed Januvia has nothing to do with either of these links. There was no reference to Januvia in either of them or the underlying publication resulting in the Science Daily summary. Who should we blame? Sounds like an ambulance chasing lawyer which seems more and more to be the sentiment of the general public. Most metabolic diseases such as diabetes, obesity atherosclerosis result from poor lifestyle choice exacerbating underlying genetics. There is ample evidence linking T2DM to a myriad of diseases. There should be no debate to the fact that diabetes is an unhealthy state for which there are some reasonable explanations as to the mechanistic relationship to many of these other diseases. Not happy about the "potential risk" of heart disease resulting from treating your diabetes with Januvia then don't choose the path to T2DM. For these particular diseases I think the patient is most accountable. Age shows a strong, statistically significant correlation to mortality. There are some in this world that would try to find blame if they could.