CTLs to start verifying rep activity

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2014 at 9:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CTLs are being asked to call offices reps were just in, according to IRep, and ask a few questions about level of service. Did you feel representative was professional, courteous, did they resolve any issues, and how would you rate them on a scale of 1-10. This is a way to have us stand out from other companies in regards to service. It is also a way to catch reps faking calls. Once you submit a call it pops up on CTL IPAD. Remember that company requires us to submit immediately.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its well known that slow submits and sample issues = a non-working rep.
    Do a look back on these reps. How many got notices, how many got canned?

These bozos pushed all the work on their team mates...hey, maybe its time to give these team mates overtime pay and some awards for carrying the load!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, CTLs are too lazy to do this on a routine basis…They will probably start out trying, and give up after waiting on hold for 10 minutes with the receptionist who has more important things to do, than deal with idiot CTLs from Merck…

Secondly, they still have to find a way to get you out..Most reps it seems are able to withstand the harassment and keep their jobs…I wasn't able to, but most older reps aren't...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is very insightful. If a rep has "sample issues", then he's not working. I go into these sample closets to find boxes of the toxic sh-t that we sell stacked to the ceiling and then I see that my esteemed "partner" recently left one box. I know that she's just trying like hell to get another sig or, as she would name it, another "call". I choose not to do that ridiculous sh-t and I'm the one with a "sample issue"? WTF? You people are morons, clinging to the blatant falsehood that any of this sh-t is even remotely real.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sample issues are involved with inventory control. Shipments in and what is used. Order in and order out, even or uneven. Signatures verified? Then there's GPS, another hot area.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read this in the article on being a drug rep in the 21st century. Sooo glad I was one in the 20th! Still a game but with far more traps, pits, snags, and snafus for the rep to try and avoid or evade as the case may be. Other than that, being a drug rep is great easy money for the work that gets done.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sheeeeet....this half-assed place better start verifying their CTL activity.....much easier to do and probably would be more impactful, too.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope the CTLs record all the information they are given over the phone and obtain who gave them the information. Most offices I never see the phone operator. Merck will be in big trouble(Legal) if they use third party information given by an unknown source to "rate" a rep. Bring it own

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eggzactly. Cannot wait for ctls to phone the office only to have a fat assed receptionist say "your rep brought me a grande no whip lattee, I asked for a venti caramel 2000 calorie fat ass drink". He he.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same big legal trouble applies to t,v scores. Anyone can do them. How many reps got falsely trashed or canned based of shady business behind the information.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen my fellow CTLs, ask for their schedules and do unannounced meet ups. I went through plenty of lazy reps but managed to control my people. If I were Adam, I would enforce what I do!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This nonsense will end quickly when they find out that their Super Stars are the very worst reps out their. I can't wait to see them try to cover up the truth about the S2-S3 super duper reps. They are only the best at putting on the horse and pony show. Ha Ha Ha.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster 11- the same should done for all CTL's, really that worthless position should be eliminated and rep reporting should be done to a region position.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You aren't a CTL or even a good liar.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you do this to CTLs? They do nothing, as we all know. Is senior management supposed to verify that the CTLs do nothing? Their position entails doing nothing.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about coaching? Motivating? Modeling leadership behaviors?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly in several decades I have never had one that shared these traits

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you get a field coaching report after your CTL rides with you?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you are commenting on the wrong company forum. You can be reprimanded for using such language at this company.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is already hapening, but not done by the CTL it is done by an outside company. I had an office tell me they got a call a day after I was in asking about the call I made on them. specifically if they were satisfied with me. Was I able to answer all of the their questions. Would they like a follow up call from a rep from Headquarters.
    The Nurse who told me this happens to be a friend of mine who I have known for over 12 years so I know she wasnt making this up.
    I brought it up with my CTL and she said yes she was aware that there was an outside company making calls on our customers, but it was just a "satification survey, nothing to be worried about."