Hello to the highlyl intelligent HQ executives

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2014 at 8:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great to have you on board, especially those who have responsibility for any compliance related program such as sample and expense management.

I what to thank you for the work you do. In this highly competitive and regulated industry, everyone at every level must ensure that 100% compliance with all policies and procedures happens all the time.

It horrifies me that the field sales staff miss the mark and miss it all too often. I wonder if there is anything that can be done? It has come to my attention that the typical response to a compliance violation with respect to either of these areas is an emailed letter to the violator outlining the violation and recommending re-reading the policy and retraining on the procedure. I imagine that under ordinary circumstances or less critical areas this is enough.

But in critical areas more is needed. It is my understanding that many errors are "human errors"-like typos or dialing the wrong phone number. Spending time to issue a letter seems to waste your time. Other sources of error are built into the system. I find it very odd that critical management systems do not offer the option to correct "human errors" (I would recommend documenting each correction so that patterns could be identified with the goal of eliminating them).

Another source of compliance failure is system design. Why buy a customer database that is filled with basic demographic errors, upload it into the sample management system, & require the users to make temporary corrections each time the system is used.? Reprimands for these types of errors are demoralizing and counter productive. Why not demand the vendor of the information ensure that it is accurate before you purchase it? Why not allow the end users to make permanent corrections to the information? Or allow the technology that is currently in use to input the correct location, etc. into the record in real time?

The primary concern is that as each error is identified, there is a correction applied with the goal of eliminating future errors. We do not have the time or the resources to waste.

Thank you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong, you are very very wrong. Wrong. And Wrong. God you are wrong.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God, you are such a L-O-S-E-R.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ummmm….ANYONE HAVE DATA ISSUES THIS YEAR??? TALK ABOUT SYSTEM SWITCHES CREATING CHAOS…...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patting oneself on the back is transparent and lame. Was this post simply your effort or did it take a team of highly intelligent HQ employees to put this silly post together?