I miss Merck so much!!! :(

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2014 at 8:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I miss Merck and all my Merck friends and doctors. I am depressed.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

me too, I miss Vioxx, I miss the good ol MSD days, married separated divorced

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I miss it like I would miss a North Korean labor camp!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I escaped Merck like the guy who escaped North Korean Labor Camp 14!

And now I am free free free to be me with no micromanaging pee!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess you are independently wealthy. I need my job back.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, not independently wealthy by any means....just smart enough to know I sure as hell didn't want to have to depend on Merck for my livelihood.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I would have hung in for a few more years. Once you hit a certain age the jobs are just not there.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a nut job. I wouldn't go back to that dung hole for any amount of money.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like you have a bad case of Stokholm Syndrome. Get some help. Unfortunately Merck does not currently have a drug to treat your condition

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I miss it too. I was downsized several years ago and still make peanuts compared to the money I made while at Merck. I don't miss the people, but I do miss the money, benefits and the good products I sold. I work for a small pharma company now. The territories are extremely large and there is no money in it. The up side, I only work with my boss a few times a year.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to get some serious help.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true about the Stockholm Syndrome! Merck does treat its employees like hostages to be ransomed off. Merck couldn't get a drug approved for that syndrome because most of the money now goes to stock options for the executives and dividends for the wealthiest investors. There isn't any money left for MRL or employees according to the leadership's warped priorities.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is great!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is funny!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is pathetic!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still have my Merck name badge. in fact I like to put it on every now and then when I get a little melancholy and look in the mirror dressed up in my suit. Then I role play my saphris detail and eat Olive Garden for lunch.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....then I go run errands and pick up my kids at 3 like I always did

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enjoy your kids! They are much more precious! Merck can never compete with that!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that aint much of an upside from my perspective....I only worked with my MSD/Merck boss a few times a year over the course of 30! Of course, I worked mostly during Merck's best days, too.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You didn't burst my bubble, because I don't have one. You are a complete a$$hole, though.