Unprofessional

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2013 at 11:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jazz mgt is really unprofessional. Have phone interviews, tell reps they will be in touch by end of week by phone or email and don't even have courtesy to do either? What a company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what r u talking about??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this really happened to you, please let me know. Please call me with details and I will follow up with whomever was responsible. If this happened to you I do appologize. This is not the Jazz way of doing business. I won't accept it.

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's for your open Oncology opening. Not impressed not even the courtesy to send a thanks but no thanks email after told I would definitely get a call twice on the phone interview.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

must not of spread um wide enough

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? You are surprised? This is the way corporate America works these days. Sorry to say. No manners whatsoever. There's no need for them to call you back or send you an email when they have hundreds of applicants. Sorry to say it's kind of the way things are now.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got in the office this morning. Your post interests me but so far you have not contacted me with any details concerning how you were treated. As I said, I do apologize to you and how unprofessionally you may have been treated.

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I echo the same sentiments, heard from HR Person, interviewed same story..............NOTHING, no sorry but..........NOTHING..........the guy sounded very young and had an "odd first name" , oh well he probably felt I was too old, discrimination abounds! Keep Hope Alive!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, without any further information, I can't pursue any action. An odd first name?? Give me something to go on so I can put a stop to any wrongdoing on the part of our people. I take this very, very seriously.

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot remember the name but it sounded like Riley, how many odd names do ypou have doing phone screens and futhermore who gives "two shits", I could care less at this point what are you going to do anyway...... not a thing!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, sure you do? Piss on you and and your company Jermaine, how's Randy?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I must admit I suspected you were spreading lies about being "mistreated" by our management staff. Now I know you lied. Our entire organization here at Jazz is comprised of top notch professionals who treat everyone with the utmost respect at all times. I doubt you are the type of employee we seek.

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course not NOW, hey idiot "I was already rejected", you are unprofessional PERIOD. The a-hole even hung up quickly on me, forgot that. So take your highly professional team and shove it up your ass, please.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you were already rejected for employment here, why are you too "gutless" to give a name of who mistreated you?? I suspect that our manager knew there wasn't a fit from your initial interview. It's rare for a candidate to self destruct that quickly.

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I told you it was NOT a manager, someone from HR, I have NO idea why I'm still writing about this BS, it's over, done...got to get to my Mensa Meeting.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need to go to the meeting. I'm sure they had someone mop the floors before the meeting.

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board member

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fuck u

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep! You're definitely Mensa material!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mostly all females (management) in oncology. They like there girls. Girl power!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above is unprofessional.

However - What you experienced was just feeling disrespect and unable to cope with rejection. Do ya expect every doctor office to visit to kiss your a too?