Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know anything?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know a lot. Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer. Good luck!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a good company to work for?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, I know your multiple posts in this same format on this board surely tell me you must be the Competitive intelligence troll with the Biologic landscape competitive intel monthly monitoring project that probably started this Board on CP...it's technically is not a company board at all, so I don't know how you got it started anyhow. However clearly, you are here to profit. Here's some things we want to know from you... Are you panicking because no one will speak with you live? Since you never openly share you are CI, is it the anonymous part of CP that makes you feel safe?...is it troubling to have earned a PhD or MD degree, and to use that degree to troll? if if we spoke live would you scam me, or anyone, and say: "I'm Doctor (so and so) and I am interested in...?" and then without me knowing, or anyone you speak with knowing, would you put my quote in your report as primary research?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 openings posted

2 sales positions posted - Florida and South-East - Send your resume directly to the company you will have a better chance in getting an interview. Easy position and low pressure

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 open positions in the US - apply directly better chance to get an interview. Very good job and low pressure

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fucking sarcastic or fucking stupid post, not sure which.

This position is a huge grinder with enormous pressure to identify a minuscule patient population. The folks hiring are looking for a very specific background and a miracle worker sales performer.

Once again, CafePharma at it's worst.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

disagree- mis information may be cafe Pharma at it's best- most if these vague questions on open posted sales force positions are posed by fake ass holes that cruise competitors career sites and include "monitoring social media" as part of there "skill set" when attempting to find work as a competitive intelligent consultant. sick of them bragging about how easy it is to get whatever POS they are looking for here on CP- spineless. They even re package ?
    Cp info in imagined interviews and include in their monthly report to competition- skepticism is healthy. being Naive is not

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is time for a new tin foil hat for this kid. WOW!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are a naive idiot or bought and paid for. Does it make you feel big to make your foil hat jokes? ASS Hole.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or more appropriate term= ASS mole

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Already 3 open positions with Synageva. Most territories have ZERO lal patients. Is GEVa a sinking ship? I am considering one of the territories, however, this seems like a very very very difficult task to find even one patient in your territory. Having already fired two reps is a sign that this company is not very patient at all. Any feedback from current employees?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No feedback? How many reps in the company?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Denver based rep just quit. That seems to be a theme here. There is one opening for you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the company is expanding the sales force
    because the territories were too big. That's one reason
    they have openings.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Synageva is a great place to work. Reps are supported in their efforts. The CEO is level headed and well liked among the sales force.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Syngenta might be the riskiest place to work in all of pharma. Drug has not been approved and is a year away from launching. Launch is not only dependent on FDA but also on finding LAL patients. There's a very real chance that there's not enough LAL patients to support development of this drug.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Denver rep left after a cup of coffee, the top person went back to Genzyme a few months back (the fact that Genzyme took her back with open arms speaks to her ability). It is a tough environment. They overestimated the # of LAL patients available for treatment and the reps are paying the price.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe it is a blessing in disguise I was not called for an interview here after submitting my resume.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no. you are so friggin' see through. How many reps you ask? CI folk are truly the only type that would ask. Desperation smells. Clients are you reading what we are reading? The firms you hire suck.