Covidien email format

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, May 21, 2014 at 3:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am trying to send an email to a few Covidien people with my resume. Could anyone please let me know what email format is? Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you sure you won't SPAM everyone in the company with some kind o' virus?????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this is super late.. But I'm posting this for future interested employees. Covidien has a great training program but that's it!!! The atmosphere is horrible. All they care about is who could get the most belligerently drunk at National Sales meetings and it's cocky management trying to suck up to senior management. All men managers. If they don't like your personality, they will find a "reason" to eventually get rid of you. Saying they are splitting the territory or you didn't follow policy. This company always has backorders and teaches their reps how to lie to customers. Management, especially in nursing care division, are all a bunch of frat boys trying to show off and one up each other. They are all constantly working and act as though they care about work/life balance. The ones that have children act like they are everything to them, but in reality, it's just an act and they only care about theirselves. Senior management get so inappropriately drunk at numerous national sales meetings. My first experience was when the zone VP and the VP of sales chain-smoking outside (classy huh) discussing how its dumb for woman to have babies and work in sales or get married "young" aka late 20's/30's. Then the zone VP continued to ask if he was really happy. How professional is this in front of new employees?? Oh ya, if your a woman in sales and you get pregnant, you might as well quit. Management will push you out and HR and their investigation team are all CORRUPT. Numerous sales woman with children are unhappy because their is no work life balance and the managers are all men that are pigs and could care less about them. Covidien is discriminatory and will retaliate against you if you go to HR. This division is the most unprofessional in all of Covidien and I'm surprised they haven't been sued again (formally Kendall). They also were just bought by Medtronics so they could get a huge tax break overseas. This company is HORRIBLE with unrealistic quotas and managers that expect you to email/pick up the phone at all hours of the night. Do not work here if you want to respect yourself.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey toots, youre still in denial and your skin is paper thin... you couldn't it hack it there and are not built for this CUTTHROAT industry... no need to say more - end of discussion

and to answer the thread- just do basic searches of companies/email formats etc and youll find the protocol- cake

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dead on