Not hitting pump quota

Discussion in 'Roche' started by Anonymous, May 27, 2014 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ah pens when we don't hit our pump numbers again?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is always the peter pump

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 pumps a week just ain't a lot of work.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not hitting quota, maybe Claffey can help. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. glad they are going with that change of culture thing. oops - still going off the good ole boys club. no culture change there. interesting to create a position (non-posted position) for AB's best friend. just because you sell, where you have been for the past 10 years dont mean you can teach, manage, coach, speak, put together a strategy or a thought.......

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the Cult of Accountability?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lack of innovation and a group of morons running the show. Still waiting for a decent pump here. Roche isn't even seen as a contender in the pump market.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a "help wanted" sign out in front of Building VV

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't it the "cult of personality" by in living color? I'll take one hit wonder bands for "fit-tee cents"!!!

Maybe it's a minimum wage help wanted sign in bldg W for someone to clean up all this mess!!! So sad on how things have ended up. So many of the good folks bailed from this sinking ship some time ago. We're heading down so time to.....

Release the kraken!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RHS is the biggest joke. Nothing but incompetence. We need to unload this cash drain.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tandem has many of the Roche / Accuchek reps that RDC decided that they had no use for, Tandem is growing business, outpacing RDC , with a product that HCP actually are intersted in RX, Tandem is now enjoying a much brighter future then RDC and the Combo and yet some of you still cling to the BS that these fat ass , loser at RDC are selling - you desrve the misery

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Curious about the RDC Accucheck opportunities. Will the newbie regret it?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The interesting thing was that RDC got rid of the actual people who performed in selling the Spirit pump and knew what and how to actually sell our pump. I heard the RBM that joined Tandem is doing well and the folks in the Northeast are doing very well there as well and probably don't miss the BS division that is going nowhere fast.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some big bailing out happnin' here....some spots gettin' crunched bigtime!
    Movin' on reps....hmm.....sez plenty about plenty all around that job!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems that some managers would rather keep open territories or fill them with less qualified picks. Glad to hear some of these jokers will be answering to their higher command for the any poor decisions around our diabetes products.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? I thought Roche supported the culture of unaccountability?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great now we can not hit expert quota with the ryan and jeff -my way or highway attitude. what happened to speed / autonomy / culture? -

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like they are going to 'tweak' a few territories at the end of the year or beginning of next. Scary that they are relying on a rep and a medtronic flunky to steer the direction of the company.....and Jeff C. Hasn't had all the success they tell us he has. And, let the rough ride begin.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The recent article by Diabetic Investor doesn't have a positive outlook on the future here.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish I was the Diabetic Investor. He has been wrong for a decade and still gets paid. Kind of like a weather man.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh, poor people who work for matty bush - you can got to work for Medtronic and not bat an eyeflash at the non-compete clause..................Thanx Vince !!!