Has anyone left yet?

Discussion in 'Cubist' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2014 at 8:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see all this yelling and complaining, but has ANYONE had the backbone to leave yet?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard that KK left, RJ, not for medicines. didn't SG SAM just leave? Not sure where he went either.

Has anyone taken an offer from MDCO? I heard that an RBD was about to leave but for whatever reason decided to stay? not sure who it is, so i wont speculate.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are giving their notices today. About 8 have so far and it's not even noon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 CBMs have left. - apparently the unethical tactics of MDCO have been repelled by the many.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What unethical tactics?? They offered a better salary, stock options and better bonus structure. Whats wrong with that??

Stop being such a dope. Cubist would get rid of you in a heartbeat if it suited them. So stop drinking the kool aid.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More power to the people!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard that the resignations are coming in!!!!! Im dying to know who is leaving?

Good luck to all who decide to leave and those who decide to stay. At the end of the day, we should all remember that Cubist is just a company, and if they have no need for you, they will be more than happy to let you go. They have no regard for the sales force, just look at the way they we have been treated!!!! This is on you GREG, ROB, MIKE, TONY.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Levari, Mosley both RBDs gone.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brad!!! OMG. hes awesome!!! what a great guy. Ed M. another good guy. WOW, talk about a lose. Any other RBD's? how about CBM's?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW!!!!! Levari is a great guy!!!! didnt know Ed that well. Oh well, you have to pay people in order to keep them. Any CBM's?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow!!! Do you always post about yourself with the exact same sentence structure just two minutes apart? Try not to be so obvious Brad!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This wasnt BL you ahole, i posted this, the first post didn't come up after i typed it in, so i just repeated it. Then it finally came up, hence the reason there are two of the same post. So quick to accuse people, go accuse you JO friends in corporate of ruining a great company!!! you're probably going to stay in the same BS CBM job your whole life.

Jerk

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is hilarious. Embarassing

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard VM in NC is out. That's a huge loss...He was a proven up and coming dynamic leader who killed it here as a CBM.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reality is that Cubist is looisng some top producers and fantastic managers. Far too long has Cubist been prominsing and not delivering (IC). Some of the people that are now leaving helped to build the corporate culture here. I'm sorry to say that this is no longer the special place it was a couple of years ago. Our corportate culture began to crumble the minute Kimble left... Since then, it's been dumb and dumber at the helm of the sales force.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out there and start working, you lazy biatches. I need this stock to go to $80 so that I can cash in big, once again!

Sincerely,
    your daddy (GS)

PS Don't worry about selling more vials. I can just raise the price. Muuuuhahahahaha!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A pretty good number from the west are rumored to have gotten offers!
    Let's stave this off with pay raises for everybody!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are pretty correct. Medco did pretty well in the west! Won several states I will bet!

What a f.......ng shame TC and Greg. Thanks for all you do on a daily basis for us!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, what's going to be today's outcome?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outcome? People will be leaving in droves.