Is this company worth looking into?

Discussion in 'Grifols USA' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2014 at 5:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have the opportunity to interview for a position with your company. Is Grifols worth looking into?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, absolutely. Very strong and stable. Like all companies it has its issues, but I am very content.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it's a good company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All depends on who you speak with and what territory you have.
    Dig into what your territory is and what it has produced so far this year.
    Some reps have better geographical territories/accounts than others.
    You can make good money in bonus but you can also make nada. Its a gamble.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say yes! I am fairly new in the Pulmonary division and inherited a territory that wasn't worked very hard at all by the previous rep which is a shame, but that gives me an opportunity to shine! I like my manager and he is not a micro-mgr by any stretch. Pay is very good and bonus potential (if you can find the pts) is outstanding and a nice vehicle! Of course like with any job, it has it's downfalls, but if you interview and think that you will like the mgr, then go for it and see what happens. I cannot speak about any other divisions within Grifols...what division are you interviewing for?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some reps who make great bank is because of many factors...good rep/works hard, lucky rep with docs being aggressive in treating and if rep inherited a territory that was worked hard before, the foundation for success has already been laid!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the insight, genius. That statement could apply to every job in every industry.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets be honest here, less then half of the territories EVER make goal if you're talking pulmonary. The areas where they do well have, almost without exception, always done well. If you have a good manager then the place is good, if not it's a joke. the leadership is sub-par at best, the support services are a joke. The former GSK people have taken the worst of big pharma and implemented it here. Reach and freq, call averages, activity, and all the other "indicators of a high performing territory" and put them in a speadsheet to measure your worth.

The incentive comp is great if your in the right place, if not it sucks balls, so if you don't know for sure that you love your manager, and he/she isn't going anywhere soon, DON'T work here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it's not. It used to be good, but the big pharma people drove it into the ground. It is true it is alright if you have a good manager, but they are very scarce here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It partially depends upon which division, but the overall culture of Grifols is one that does not value "go getters". However, if you have a great supervisor you'll not likely have much visibility to the overall company values.

Bottom line, if you're in it for the short-run, this might be a good company to pursue but I would not recommend working for Grifols, in any capacity. In the long-run, you'd be better off working for another company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's impossible to be a good RSD here with the current national leadership. Don't come here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get a load out of the jack ass that comes to CP with anonymous posts for career advice, and then insults other posters. Displays the quality crew that has no network to seek solid career leads within. Hope you find the employment you deserve.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it is a good company. Perfect, no.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP is a marketing troll with a pulmonary marketing landscape report due.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should definitely look at us. We are lean, mean, and sexy. You join our company and you will get more out of life than you ever imagined. Every fantasy will come true.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"If you vote for me, all of your wildest dreams will come true."

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a high stress level company? What are the benefits?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone? Also got contacted for the Neuro position. How does it compare with big pharma? Thanks in advance

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biotech is very different from pharma. Large territories, the neuro job has 1 hospital counterpart and you share a quota. Like everything else your success partially depends on territory and the manager.