What if CSL buys Grifols later!

Discussion in 'Talecris Biotherapeutics' started by Anonymous, May 3, 2011 at 5:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now here's one situation to ponder. What if the plan all along was CSL's eventual ownership of Talecris assests after the FTC has granted Grifols and Talecris merger approval. Will the FTC , as a condition of their approval place a restriction on Grifols that prevents them from ever selling former Talecris assests to CSL or Baxter ? What if, at some time in the not too distant future Grifols decides to divest some of their assests to CSL.Will the FTC have to approve Grifols disposing of U.S. based assests?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder why no one chooses to answer this hypothesis?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because you're an idiot.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and too bad your mother didn't practice birth control!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stranger things have happened.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok Dumb ass lets think about that one, if the FTC told CSL no to the Talecris deal cause it would have given a majority ownership in the industry. Then why in the hell would the FTC say yes to CSL buying any Grifols assest when Grifols would be the 3rd largest manufactuer of plasma after this deal is done. And some of you have the gaul to say you have greater inteligence then the people you talk shit about! ........WOW!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the private equity world, concentric mass has little gravitational effect or impact on small to medium cap businesses. The parabolic generation of ebitda and free cash flow is superfilissnessly to the apoge of the camber hedge. Slight variations of the anoximol leading indicator shall neutrilize the halo effect of the brime quotient! And I had to take time to explain this to you.......dumber ass than me??????

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the private equity world, concentric mass has little gravitational effect or impact on small to medium cap businesses. The parabolic generation of ebitda and free cash flow is superfilissnessly to the apoge of the camber hedge. Slight variations of the anoximol leading indicator shall neutrilize the halo effect of the brime quotient! And I had to take time to explain this to you.......dumber ass than me??????

Let's start a blog and debate these remarks.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for Talecris and CSL just bought two centers from grifols that are near the mexican border

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems we're dumping a lot of locations to them, but no one is saying why.
    Hope they don't transfer those guys in to steal our jobs up north.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will Sed lack support