San Antonio Sales Job Opening

Discussion in 'United Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2014 at 1:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi

Was contacted by a recruiter about this position. Would anyone mind sharing their thoughts on the pros and cons of the job. The recruiter told me the base would be around 110k with 40k yearly bonus. Is that correct?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are be slighted on salary info---salaries are in the 125-135K range, bonus is a little bit higher than they told you also maybe in 45-50 range for average. Hope this helps!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not anymore. Last expansion, best salaries were 95K and bonus 60 at plan. Most are not at plan.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you so much!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

most are not at plan and ship is on fire so don't jump on board, the salary is accurate too

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know why this position is open again? I thought it was filled last year?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R u for real, sucks here!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is probably about right ... bonus at plan is $60k, and salary runs $90k-$100. Good company and worth the interview in my opinion. At least meet someone in person and learn more and decide for yourself rather than looking at CP for info. The negative posts here are not as much from the UT side as they are the Lung side, although there are bitter people everywhere. It's better than any big pharma job you might be in, and very competitive to any biotech spot you might be coming from.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit ~ both sides suck, many leaving or left. The bonus for some is a fraction of 60k and for few a bit more ~ sprint away from this opportunity unless you are desperate and then think again bc it is fools gold

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful on this one

Shady manager

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This manager only knows one thing, micromanagement.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bitter much?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bitter, but true

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which side? lung or ut is this person on. Please let me know as i am looking here for job.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not Lung

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DO NOT come to lung, really sucks here!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must have been one of people who was shown the door. Micromanagement at UT only happens to people who don't work. You want to see what micromanagement is really like? Go work for Merck or Pfizer. Bye bye!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS Nothing is good enough here. They try and squeeze new starts out of territories like squeezing a turnip.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken from the lips of another sub optimal sales rep...obviously. UT is a great place to work. It's not perfect, but the culture is amazing, the people (who really work) are great and appreciate the environment. This place is unlike any other company I've been at. Love it. You will love your job here and make pretty good money if you work and do your job! I would be pressed to ask anyone who is posting negative comments, why they're still here? Who's stopping you from leaving if it's so bad? We don't need people like you and don't want you if you can't see the benefits of working here. Take a hike. Good luck finding greener pastures!