Employement Vivus/PDI

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2014 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PDI should stand up for their Reps-it's their employees-but they don't

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When was the last time we heard from PDI? Expense reporting and never ending compliance BS!
    That's part of the issue we work for 2 different companies and neither one could care a less about us. Before some manager gets on here and says you should leave or you have a bad attitude I'm just like the vast majority that give back what I am given. Who really works or cares about any of these people who have lied and screwed up and us on every level. You guys think that the latest report saying whiphee top reps making 16k-wow- that really keeps you going hasn't worked at a real pharma company. This is for semester payout not quarterly correct? Oh yeah when is the next big wave of rollover and how many new PDI jobs up this week? We should start a running count.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posts 19 and 20 are right on. Every time I seen rx I think of new patient when in fact, it's just a patient with a new script most of the time. TRX are more important, that looks at the new patients and keeping current patients on Q. NRX numbers are looked at all wrong.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of bonus, when is our payout for T2??????
    Has anyone heard a date, or will there even be a bonus paid out????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Middle to late October. How many times do you have to be told. Bonus is paid on monthly data so they won't get the final numbers until the first week of October. Then they have to confirm it , format it, and calculate payouts. Before you sissiy ass cry babies start another rumor it is the same with any company in this industry. Before you say it I am a rep. I have just been around long enough to know how this works. So should you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for clearing that up.. We had heard something different from our manager.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm about to be gone!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye. See ya. I would say get out of my way but there is no way people like you are ranked ahead of me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your so fucking stupid that you don't know any better. Fuck you tard!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're. It is a contraction.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After talking with my manager today I believe we all should be worried. Numbers are tanking along with our stock($4.14) does anyone have any real info for our future? How much longer can we make it with our numbers sucking? I love this job and I'm ranked in the top 30% but I'm not very happy with my numbers, I feel that they should be much better.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when's the party going to be over. Any info on meeting for September 12? Also, why pull us out of territory in October right when Contave launches ?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another speculator trying to figure things out. The September 12th meeting is the annual meeting for stockholders. We are doing quit well thank you. Did you see are latest IMS numbers? Slowly tracking higher with 150 reps, small budget, and no advertising. Our peers can't say the same. Leave us alone and let us do our jobs.
    Thank you

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny ! I don't think investors or stockholders know we are having small meetings in october and I hope they don't need cafepharma to help with their investments. The reps never hear from home office and would like to know reality of putting food on the table and paying a mortgage . That's why we would like to know the latest and greatest scenario for layoffs.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Continue to show increases like we saw released from IMS yesterday and you want have anything to worry about.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What numbers are you looking at? What we got sucked ass!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

these numbers:

Qsymia (VVUS) TRx/NRx 11146/7911 +3.8%/+5.1%

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any information on the Atlanta position. I am looking to apply but have noticed another position was just filled and wondering if this is an expansion or for some reason the Atlanta geography is a problem. I hope I can get an honest reply. Thanks

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What PDI/Vivus is finding is that some reps have lost their "mojo" while others have not and are showing good results. There is not a problem with Atlanta from what I know. Vivus/PDI needs someone aggressive and persistent. As you know Qsymia is not cheap, but Atlanta is an area with a lot of wealth who can afford and want to try Qsymia. The potential patients are not being introduced to Qsymia because the clear message of Qsymia is not being presented in some cases. There is a lot of opportunity here for the right person.

I have never believed more in Qsymia than I do today. I have a personal friend who started taking Qsymia and I had no idea she was on it until I met her for dinner one evening. She confided in me that her doctor prescribed it and she decided to give it a try. She told me that it has been several months since she started the medication and she said Qsymia has been a blessing for her. Needless to say we had a good conversation about the drug and its benefits.

good luck

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you John, unfortunately you didn't tell the whole truth. This company is a dog. Run as fast as you can from any vivus position. People are leaving like crazy. The Atlanta region does not have one original rep that started with the company two years ago if that tells you anything. Qsymia is a good product but it's way to expensive and believe me Drs let us know this daily. Another problem is a slow weight lost rate and that means most patients give up on it after a month or two. And when you stop the medication you gain it back quickly. My husband did ok on it, but gained the weight back very quick. Again, run run run!! P.S. Manager is ex military and a joke for a manager. Very surprised that John has not let him go.