Old Otsuka

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2014 at 1:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard no layoffs. Reps are leaving.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So otsuka reps were not guilty???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw Otsuka reps working display booths at Long Term Care conferences: local, regional, national level events. Guilty as charged.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That may be accurate for 2014, but I've talked to reps around the country who are hearing geography re-org type stuff etc. still think 2015 they will cut once they have accurate info on Brex launch date and Lundbeck gets into the mix.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And those same LTC BMS DMs are still pushing for us to make off label claims

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would agree. They still have too many. Many are leaving, but they are losing the cash cow. I see nothing happening this year. I think next year ...a lot of reshuffling will be happening and possibly layoffs--depending upon how Brex does.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TRUE!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mole trollers gonna troll troll troll. Listen up competitors that pay these creeps- is it finally isnking in where they get their "insider interviews?"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of off-label claims is your DM asking you to say?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM always pushes me to talk about symptoms, not the indication for abilify. I don't agree with it. Either it is indicated or not. Not just because symptoms could be there.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Several people in our District have told our DM that we don't agree but he doesn't care.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This type of practice is commonplace among big pharma. Which I never understood because companies end up paying for it in the long run. Even if you stay on label docs will use it for other ways because of medical journals or from following their peers. No need to promote this way as it is shortsighted and does not do the company any benefit in the long run. The "old" otsuka would have had this DM reported already and legal would have interviewed all the reps by now and the DM would be gone..

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has to be a BMS DM doing this?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are we being asked to make off-label claims at a time when the FDA has just started to review brex? Let's not give the FDA any reason to scrutinize us.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like you were born last night or just started in the industry... It's been going on for years.. Wake up

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I hear 'I just tell it like it is' one more time I will
    Vomit. This generally means one of two things. 1. You're a b**** or 2. You're an
    A**.

You only say that crap to try to excuse bad behavior.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sounds like a whiny little b****! Grow a pair or put on your big girl pants.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sound*

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest