Great first impression, Qudexy reps!!!

Discussion in 'Upsher Smith Labs' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2014 at 10:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard layoffs begin by mid-September. Anyone know anything?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company-wide layoffs or just reps?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no immediate layoffs. They need to keep this charade going a little longer.

Too many inexperienced leaders who haven't even figured this out yet.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company wide before end of month.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any more people quit, they won't have to layoff.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the more jobs for low paid contractors.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, where you at? Funny but it doesn't feel like we are "toast". Looks like docs are not as jazzed about your 'unique marketing strategy' as you thought. C'mon now, don't be one of those loud mouths who pops off about 'crushing' us and then crawls under a rock when you don't back it up! Where you at now?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I am not busy counting "new starts" on Trokendi. You had a good launch, but you won't get any new scripts now that Qudexy is available at a third your price point. You've done half our work for us, which is a good thing given our disorganized launch.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess that's why we just had our biggest week ever, b/c we aren't getting any new RXs. Reps at USL will be out of jobs by early next year. How do you think they will be able to pay a sales force with 150 Rx a week?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One-third the price and we pay Catalin to make Quedexy for us. What a joke. A negative profit margin. No wonder everyone's abandoning ship.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One third the price and still covered on less than half the plans Trokendi is.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my layoff notice.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone else confirm they are pulling the plug on Qudexy end of the month?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is also what I heard. Qudexy is dead.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Markie handling his most recent blunder? I would love to hear how he is spinning this failure to the Sales Force. Whose fault is it this time Markie? The FDA? Wholesales? Anyone but yours I bet. Someone please share! Please! LOL

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry about your job loss, and good luck with your job search.
    Anyone else get the pink slip?