Expansion, Retention, 70/30, & When Patients Win.......

Discussion in 'Meda' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2014 at 5:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its been a good show

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did Little J not get fired after that failure of a launch and so many ignorant decisions? How is he a VP of sales with no successful experience? I know there are a lot of people here in management and leadership with no experience and DMs that could not sell as reps. Now they are DMs here? What is going to happen now that we have NOTHING to sell? I run into the other rep in my territory at Home Depot during the day. HA! When patients win!...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The blame goes to Sweden. Why would anyone buy Aero? I'm sure Acton met Meda and thought what SUCKERS. Over $100,000,000 was spent for a drug to join a crowded market with poor MHC.

I am not sure what spin from marketing or leadership could make this much better. It's an ICS and no one really is excited about a reinvented molecule. It's evident market analysts were high and/or intoxicated while evaluating this acquisition.

It is sad to see a sales group excited about Dymista in 2013 and now in 2014 with the new 70/30, people are not meeting their numbers and not making bonuses. People are worried and fear what's next. We hear there is a hiring freeze. We hear AMR might not be what everyone was once told. What really is going on?

MEDA won't change, so we have to.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The realignment

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop trying to figure out answers to Meda's stupidity. Go out and find another job before it's to late.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mormans.. Creepy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vp of sales with 3 years of meda management experience

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ARM made no sense from the beginning(biggest waste of money, very little ROI)...maybe 10-15yrs ago - make these people sell, not just to 35 people. It's really not that hard.

Territories are out of whack(realignment is needed)the realignment at the beginning of the year was terrible and made no sense - we are not established in PC or Pediatrics thus aerospan is going no where. Realignment and expansion is the only way we are going to penetrate primary care with Aerospan but I don't think we will.

Other than these two major things, Marketing has done a halfway decent job. Only complaint is get stuff out quicker. We introduce something and it takes two months before we can actually implement or talk about it i.e..demonstrators.

We should be concerned.

-the field

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The dude is a joke. Talked to him in Vegas. No substance. He is a follower and not a leader.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BINGO

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget he was ranked dead last when he was promoted to Specialty
    there he made no measurable contribution as he flew to NJ to be with his mentor
    Oh Dave who may not be as good as he once was then from there Oncology or well filling in shoes left by the Cook who did all the work
    from that point young Luke to over the Oncology division and lead the worst performing product in Meda's history not to mention becoming the laughing stock of companies around the nation in the same class of drug. Well then what is a 3 time loser to do ?
    Ingratiate himself with new enchantress check the root of that -ok that was a shot at the hair- and behold the VP of Sales- if this post seems short just check out the his real resume without fluff by senior staff just wanting their horse to win:)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncology Division? Meda has not even come close to having one. Oncology = big dog. Meda is a little lame puppy of a company. love, Queen B

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please do not post facts on here and keep it to rumors because it may cause gob seizure of the face

Brows

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it is all over now. I love that old man rep saying they should expand to PC with Aerospan. Would that make a difference with this dog? Marketing? What? It goes a little deeper than that. Good luck in your job hunt! Better polish up on your interviewing skills. Thank you lil J and the GOB Leadership.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After your 5th realignment at this company come back and tell me how great it works

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many people have left in the past month?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over 20....I think 3 yesterday.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the recent post on Lil J is spot on. Sure sounds like the person knows the inside well.
    If this little creep knew how much the home office laughed at his cool operator crap
    if he gets a buy-out or stock it will be just another slap in the face to people who really work and earn their promotions