reporting a manager

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, Aug 28, 2014 at 7:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard a manager use the "n word" recently. He saw me look at him, so I know he will suspect it's me reporting him. recommendations?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably mgmt. won't do much but give him a diversity training video to review. Don't waste your time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How the hell can you prove anything move on unless you have a recording

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't waste your time. My manager was reported by many people .Worst sexual/ verbal harassment ever and there was proof, and they did NOTHING. I know people are looking for a lawyer it is that bad.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was a DM at this dump for 2 years. If you call and report the manager HR will immediately call the manager and tell them everything you reported. Since this is a he said, she said situation and you have no proof nothing will be done to him because he will lie and say he did not say anything. Then the manager will begin making your life hell until he can fire you and you will never work on another contract here again. That's all there is to it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be on the Orexo contract. I have heard about the manager.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you call the Compliance Hotline at 1800-673-7309 the report goes OVER HR's head and it can be anonymous…. It's best to go that route…

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dumbass, they still eventually contact the manager and he/she will immediately be able to figure out who you are and then you are as good as gone.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's a one-off, then it's easy to figure out.. But it will be difficult to figure out if the same crimes are being committed many times with many people… So if a perverted DM solicits 3 female women in the same territory and all 3 women have the paper trail -- good luck trying to figure out which one reported the pervert. Or a DM sends email solicitations inviting reps to join him on his side business selling compound creams and the emails note the commissions…The list goes on and on.. You would be VERY surprised what some of these rejects in management do around here…

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They hire management rejects to manage rep rejects like you. Can you understand that concept dummy?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reports to the Compliance Hotline go right into your personnel file.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how so, if anonymous

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big fvcking deal, grow up. It still is a free country.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Ignore this POS who posted its no big deal

2. Always report it. I would use that hotline they told you and maybe have a couple or a few friends or family member also call in posing like another employee.

3. Once the file is marked, the manager will watch their step.

4. Never be afraid to do the right thing and certainly don't cave to scared people who tell you to just keep your nose to the grindstone and not make waves.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a POS you are.
    You have no idea how the word was used, but you would have friends and family file false accusations against the manager.
    It's people like you who perpetuate the problems between whites and blacks in this country.
    You are a scumbag racist.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a fucking dipshit whiny clown you are

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"never be afraid to do the right thing". Right before that you suggest having friends and family make fake calls. What you should really be mad at is your parents for raising such a worthless, piece of shit like you. What an amazing dimwitted loser you are.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good advice!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call Al Sharpton.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Several in our district called that anonymous number & mgr dismissed but bounced back onto next contract & blackballed those who reported it! Just grin & bear it!