Oncology Defections

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2014 at 2:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I was a manager at Abbott peds. I wouldn't put up with all of your negativity. I was tough! If I could make my way to management here in the northeast I would fix everything and most of all get rid of you losers!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can guess what happen at Abbott

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God ..what a Jack off! Were you not breast-fed?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop whining! Be grateful you have a job and living in a cardboard box!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get it..really! But I despise the be grateful I gave a job logic/rationale. The way I see it employment is a cooperative relationship where I offer my skills and expertise and effort towards a company's goals! And in return I am paid , valued and seen as a revenue producing part of the team! So yeah....and the company should be grateful they got a ME!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is true, I went to training and we were told that the other BMS employees at the office couldn't expense their lunch so why should we? Its crap and its true! Try living in a hotel for two weeks and not have lunch provided. This company is cheap from the cars to the pay raises. It has become a joke in the oncology world.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is a good reason to shut up and do your job-

You sell oncology drugs, you don't take them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right and you don't have to buy the $ix figure drugs either

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left BMS Onco after being there for 6 months. It was a complete gong show with very little direction and they forced the best managers out and replaced them with dingbats.

The only positive thing about BMS for me, was it finally opened my eyes to the fact that it was time to leave pharma after 13 years.

I'm now in a completely different industry where I don't have to worry about call compliance and other, silly, process driven tasks. I'm coming up on a year and I'll make 30k less than my last year in pharma, but now that I undstand the product, customers etc I'll make more my 2nd year. It's a more complex, difficult sell but I'm so glad I made the change and dread the thought of having to go back.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so where did you go outside of pharma? It's a secret, right?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

selling cars!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most oncologists can be seen at lunch only.
    My question is what do reps do the rest of the day?

I know the answer to this question. So it begs the question:
    what makes you think you're so valuable?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those who went to Merck seem pretty happy right now!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really??? Do you have to ask??? Just ask the people who left this year. It's a welcome change when you go to a meeting, the national sales director speaks to the sales force, and he/she doesn't preface every thing they say with "honestly", "let me be frank", "to be honest", "in all sincerity", "guys", or whatever other bs---which actually means "I'm about to tell you all a bald face lie"...
    If you can---leave. If you can't---retire. If you can do neither, then suck it up, drink the cool-aid, and have a great life!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and "in all seriousness"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can---leave. If you can't---retire. If you can do neither, then suck it up, drink the cool-aid, and have a great life![/QUOTE]

Either way, get over yourself. You're not that important.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're wrong buddy, BMS hasn't covered rep's lunch expenses for many years. The trainers got the free lunch because they were "meeting" to review and discuss the progress of the training participants.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right. I had to pay for my own lunch back in training a few months ago. I have been at many companies and this is the first where the company does not care for a trainee. It is not the money but the principal. I even had to buy my own soda from the vending machine. I am used to big spreads of drinks and snacks during break. Not here!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound pretty spoiled and frankly... immature. Maybe you should look around and notice what you have and be grateful instead of complaining about not having a free lunch and soda at training. God forbid you lose your job and have to face the real world. By the way you are reimbursed on your expense report for meals while training.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know in Med Affairs was and is because of bad leadership and lack of expertise by Andrew Cooper. Person who has lied in his CV, application and in his Linkdin profile. Go check him out, you will see why good people in Medical Affairs left.